Unlimited Run Death Star detention center camera kits - screen-accurate wood plate, Delrin or idealized aluminium

thank you xwingercrash :)

ok, so the first 6 kits of antennas are ready, just waiting for the aluminium plates to work on them. Then I'll need to receive more aluminium rods to make more kits available. I'll probably put for sale the 6 that are ready first as the antennas are coming from the UK and will probably take longer than the plates. But no worries, I will make kits for all those that want one, it's just a question of supply issues at the moment but no problem to make as many as necessary in time :)
cheers

DSC03440.JPG

the base of each antenna is turned down a bit to fit the 3mm holes I did. I did that for a clean look. the antennas will not come attach to protect them during shipping. I guess just a dab of superglue will do great :)
DSC03441.JPG

cheers

Eethan did you sell your Detention center set of viewers? I was so close to pulling the trigger on buying that off you. Looks great man!
Hey,
I removed it from sale to make the prototype of my kits and take pictores of it. The assembled kit instead will go into the junkyard in a few days :)
thank you for the nice words :)

Are you milling out space on the metal plates for the viewer tabs, or just on the wood version?
Hi,
no just on the wood plates which are the screen-accurate versions. the aluminium is too thin for that and i'm including 6mm spacers instead. It's a more robust, more high end idealized version but the thickness and spacing is not screen-accurate :)
cheers

Hello there :)

first off, some updated photos of the assembled kit. I added the thin antennas, changed the black paper that I put inside for shiny black plastic to get a much deeper black, added the M4 screws from the front to mount on a VESA mount if needed and changed the screws for black oxyde screws :) looks pretty nice :)

this very assembled camera will go for sale in the junkyard as soon as I figure out price :)
DSC_0704.JPG

DSC_0702.JPG

DSC_0701.JPG

DSC_0705.JPG

DSC_0703.JPG

I took photos of the final kits too and will update the first page too :)
kits will be ready for sale in the next couple days, I need to buy some black plastic, some screws and prepare for shipment as the bow sizes is a bit weird for those kits and i don't want to be surprised :)
cheers

Hello guys :)
Run is now open and the kits and different options are now available to purchase on my website.

Please read the first page here for details.

link to my website:

don't hesitate if you have any question :)
cheers
I got an error when ordering the kit. It says: "
Warning
ERROR PROCESSING PAYMENT, YOU COULD HAVE BEEN CHARGED. PLEASE CHECK YOUR ORDER HISTORY IN YOUR ACCOUNT TO CHECK THE STATUS OF THE ORDER OR PLEASE CONTACT OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE TO KNOW MORE."
I was paying via paypal. I don't see a transaction in my account. How should I proceed?

Warning
ERROR PROCESSING PAYMENT, YOU COULD HAVE BEEN CHARGED. PLEASE CHECK YOUR ORDER HISTORY IN YOUR ACCOUNT TO CHECK THE STATUS OF THE ORDER OR PLEASE CONTACT OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE TO KNOW MORE."
I was paying via paypal. I don't see a transaction in my account. How should I proceed?
I saw a message too for that in my backoffice. I never had that before. I will send you a PM to discuss more, sorry about that!
I hope this is an isolated incident, I never had problems before :)

Warning
Seems to have worked now :)
thank you very much for your order :) you are first in line :)

Hello there,
I updated the assembly guidelines on page two. i might still put some more photos in the near future to make it clearer, but I think I at least covered all the steps and this should be ready and safe for you guys to assemble your kits even though there is still a bit of time for me to fine tune the explanations before the first orders start to be received :)

Hello there, thank you very much for your interest so far. keep it coming so I can order the materials quickly :)
I announced the turnaround would be quick but didn't really consider the time it takes to gather the interest then order the aluminium plates, so I guess mid June will be tight. I guess I'll let the interest run for a few more days, then order roughly the number of plates that are requested so far to avoid too much delay.

I did a quick test today of something a bit cool I think and I think I can offer it as well if there is interest for it: the led bezels in polished aluminium. This is a test and the proportions are wrong as I didn't have a correct size round blank in hand, but this gives a good idea of what can be done and I think it works nicelly!
regarding the transparent domes themselves, I have no immediate solution though. my best Idea is 3D printed resin but I can't do it right away.
View attachment 1463063

cheers
Very interested in complete led bezels and colored domes

Very interested in complete led bezels and colored domes
Hey,
well I'm moving forward slowly on that :) here is a new prototype of bezel with a rebescum lens on it. I did that because i want the rebelscum lenses to fit in case someone wants to replace just the bezel :) my lenses will be different though :)

DSC03458.JPG

sorry for the blurry photo there:
DSC03457.JPG

I need the kits to sell first though to get funds for that project :) out of the 13 interested here, I think I got only 5 orders :whistle:
cheers

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back