Back in stock : Aqua-Hunter + 2 Guns Cleaner

Predastore

:lol: Few lignes to inform you that :

- Predastore - Aqua-Hunter resin kit is back in stock at USD 225,-- the kit.

- Predastore - 2 Guns cleaner resin kit is now in stock at USD 175,-- the kit this one is limited at 50 pces world wide

Shipping costs on simple request at predastore@gmail.com

Payment accepted by Paypal

Aqua_Hunter_A4.jpg

2_Guns_Cleaner_A4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure why you are posting here, but it seems like you are making a sale thread... You don't quite meet the post count to do so. This section is to display kits etc. Please amend your post

Not sure why you are posting here, but it seems like you are making a sale thread... You don't quite meet the post count to do so. This section is to display kits etc. Please amend your post

Predastore is one of only places that gets Narin exclusives for us to buy. He is letting you know it is available. Talk to Moderator Faken "Dan" if you are in qustion about Predastore. This is his legit Model buisness, This is if you still want or have been looking for kind of post. I do respect that other hunters like myself are trying to keep the lair in order, but in this case Cedric is legit, and is giving everyone a FYI.

EDIT: Due to my carless actions, the above statement by ptgreek is in the right. Even though Predastore offers hell of nice kits;l rules are rules, I made the mistake and my demenar was not to insult or rebel against any moderator.

What George is trying to do is simply apply the rules to everyone.
we all know about predastore and we know cedric is legit my friend.And as far as him talking to dan..George is a moderator too.He is just bringing this post to cedrics attention in leu of the rules .that's all.
he's not a captain bringdown. for the contrary You'll find that not only has George been with us since the EZ boards but George is one of the most helpful persons around.

Now that said I think A simple correction to the wording of the post should make it better for all parties.
Glad to see this kits back in order :lol:
Predastore is one of only places that gets Narin exclusives for us to buy. He is letting you know it is available. Talk to Moderator Faken "Dan" if you are in qustion about Predastore. This is his legit Model buisness, This is if you still want or have been looking for kind of post. I do respect that other hunters like myself are trying to keep the lair in order, but in this case Cedric is legit, and is giving everyone a FYI.

I made my appology to George and hoped all is settled, I usually check on profiles before I fire away, but this time my foot is in my mouth. I'm here to help keep the lair legit too like a lot of members. Rules are Rules and as a good hunter I obey! Sorry Mods I'm not a Rebel, I'm with the lair not against it.

I made my appology to George and hoped all is settled, I usually check on profiles before I fire away, but this time my foot is in my mouth. I'm here to help keep the lair legit too like a lot of members. Rules are Rules and as a good hunter I obey! Sorry Mods I'm not a Rebel, I'm with the lair not against it.

Ha ..No worries bud. I think all that is in order here is a quick amendment to the structure of the post OR more contribution from a member that has been around since '07. Gotta remember guys ...many people may have cool things that they can sell. We set the post count to encourage people to become active members of this forum ...not just use it as a store. Now I dont doubt that predstor has great exclusive deals that any member would want to snatch up, but how is that fair to the costumer that wants a full wolf suit for instance. A newbie pops up with a killer deal on said suit, but his post count is 12. I still have to delete his post no matter how great his deal may be or how in demand that suit might be to other members. Catch my drift?
Also ..would it be fair if said newbie disguised a sale in the completed suit thread ..Like "here is my new wolf suit ..waddaya think? ..oh, and it sells for $900 and I take paypal"

Again ..not trying to be a dick ..just trying to keep it fair. Dan ..feel free to PM me if I'm wrong

Hey George,I'd sell a full wolf suit for $900.but just for the sake of seeing how quick my inbox fills up,lol.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back