Babylon 5 season one uniform for Garabaldi

19narvik40

Sr Member
Well day one of the Calgary Comic Expo is done and I got my season 1 Garabaldi costume put together at the last minute. Still and all pretty pleased with how it turned out and even had several folks recognize it. Makes it worth the effort. I think my scratchbuilt badges and buckle turned out rather well for a first time effort.

DSC04192 - Copy.JPGDSC04196 - Copy.JPGDSC04197 - Copy.JPGDSC04204 - Copy.JPGDSC04205 - Copy.JPG

DSC04192 - Copy.JPG

DSC04196 - Copy.JPG

DSC04197 - Copy.JPG

DSC04204 - Copy.JPG

DSC04205 - Copy.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
That turned out really nice.
You did a great job on it!
Glad to see that there are still B5 fans out there. :)

Terry

Blaxmyth, The PPG is a resin kit I bought about 8 years ago. The only modification I have made is to mount rare earth magnets in the body and in a few of the energy caps.I think there are still a few available on evilbay.

Thanks starbuc, it means a lot. Got around a dozen folks stop me to compliment me and take a few photos. Had one fellow chase me down in the vendors area, he's going to wear his Londo costume tomorrow and if it looks half as good as the pics on his phone it will be awesome. I'll be sure to post them tomorrow evening.

I did encounter a couple of Babylon 5 fans who got into the spirit as Kosh 2 and a Ranger, snapped these shots;
DSC04209 - Copy.JPGDSC04210 - Copy.JPGDSC04211 - Copy.JPG

Well I think it went well with Londo although it an be tough to read him sometimes.
DSC04222small.JPGDSC04223small.JPG

Major bonus was being able to get Julie Caitlin Brown ( 1st Na'Toth) to pose with me. She is an incredibly nice person who took time from her busy schedule to honour her "alma mater" as she put it.
DSC04226small.JPG

Of course had to get Londo into the picture as well.
DSC04227small.JPG

DSC04222small.JPG

DSC04223small.JPG

DSC04226small.JPG

DSC04227small.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to you both sstnickg and Apollo. After posting some of my work on the badges and having no comments I was worried Babylon 5 was a dead subject here. As for the presence of Babylon 5 characters at the Cons, this is the only Comic Expo I attend and this is the first time I have seen any, myself included. I am sure Garabaldi will make a few more appearances in the future. As you said Nick, Faith Manages.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back