Babylon 5 - my version of "Delenn the Wise"

optimus51

I was saddened to hear of Mira Furlan's passing early this year. Went back to watch some of the episodes of Babylon 5, and realised that we never got to see Brother Michael's page for Delenn the Wise in "Deconstruction of Falling Stars". As far as I know, there was never any official artwork for that.

This is my tribute to a wonderful character and the actress that brought her to life.

Delenn the Wise 1.jpg
Delenn the Wise 2.jpg
Delenn the Wise 3.jpg
Delenn the Wise 4.jpg

Inspired by the gorgeous Lindisfarne Gospels. Art on paper with gouache and gold leaf.

Very cool! Wasn't that the episode where they were in the future and the Ranger was talking to that younger guy about what happened in the past?

Very cool! Wasn't that the episode where they were in the future and the Ranger was talking to that younger guy about what happened in the past?
Yes! It was the final episode of Season 4, and Earth had been blasted back into a medieval age. Brother Michael is the younger guy, the one illuminating a "bible" with historical figures like the Blessed Sheridan and Delenn the Wise, Ivanova the Strong, etc...

I always hoped to see more artwork from the bible. Hope some of the talented fans here will take it up! :)

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back