Babylon 5 Earth Force B5 PPG Rifle - Pistol - replica weapon props

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Harada357

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
27yrs in the making - Finally built my B5 PPG Rifle. The kit was beautiful - and highly treasured in my collection. Babylon 5 seems is unknown to the Millennials - it remains one of my favorite series. Anyway here is the build.
212999396_1009159263220485_2453678423445236467_n.jpg

Attachments

• 213191823_649042522680184_3272190114802524567_n.jpg
    213191823_649042522680184_3272190114802524567_n.jpg
    310.9 KB · Views: 20

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Harada357

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Still in the process of building the rest. Retirement from the Police Department has given me a chance to catch up on old projects. More on the work bench.

sstnickg

Respect to you sir!
One of the greatest tv shows of our time, I Love this show, always have, always will.You have some great PPGs there-I have wanted a rifle for the longest time.I just hope someone will do a run so I can get one to use with my original security uniform.
Faith manages.
Nick G

19narvik40

Respect to you sir!
One of the greatest tv shows of our time, I Love this show, always have, always will.You have some great PPGs there-I have wanted a rifle for the longest time.I just hope someone will do a run so I can get one to use with my original security uniform.
Faith manages.
Nick G
sstnickg,

Could you please post some images of your security costume? I had a S1 Garabali costume made for myself.
LostFile_jpg_15629952Crop.jpg

JOATRASH FX

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Nicely done, Sir!

A couple months ago I finished introducing my better half to B5. It still holds up. (And it was difficult seeing Mira Furlan, so recently after she passed, as I worked with her a couple years ago on a shoot- we bonded over our love of cats.)

Also recently built a PPG "Magnum" for a friend here on the RPF, as well as a long-needed standard PPG for myself.

B5 props don't get enough love these days. Your "assassin" PPG kinda makes me think I should build one of those too some day.

sstnickg

sstnickg,

Could you please post some images of your security costume? I had a S1 Garabali costume made for myself. View attachment 1477254
That is a fine uniform sir!
We havent worn our security uniforms for a while now, so cant post any photos of those until I can dig some out, but will try to post some of my recent "grail" acquisitions-an original season 1-3 black body armor top, and another season 3-5 green security uniform!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.