Babydoll for friend

PizzyMan

So my friend Anne wants a Babydoll costume for Halloween but for under $200.
She is coming over tonight for measurements, but since I'm doing several costumes for people for Halloween for time sake (& that I don't have a sewing machine) I will be using & modifying the Cosplay Babydoll costume.
And I will be making the gun & mag holster from leather.

Sucker-Punch-Babydoll-Cosplay-Emily-Browning-Costume-Uniform-1.jpg

Here is the gun I will be modifying.

yhst-67380419885148_2173_1705302866

And the sword.

801008.jpg

If anyone else knows of a cheap but maybe a little better gun I could modify that would be sweet.

Last edited:
If you hop on Ebay there is a 1911 gun for 20 bucks. I bought one for a Babydoll costume photoshoot myself about a week ago and it was perfect! PM me if you would like more info. Also there is a guy on here that does the decals for pretty cheap & they are 100% screen accurate!

I have the decal, the charms, & the plastic Babydoll sword. Sadly it didn't come with the scabbard. (Don't order through costumecraze)

Will post pics of gun progress updates.

For the paint, I would strongly recommend the Rust-Oleum all surface satin nickel... The nickel finish comes out spot on (as long as you take your time laying multiple thin coats).

Overall the costume turned out awesome. :D She placed 3rd in a costume contest. Waiting for her to post pics so I can post them on here :D

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back