baby pred head painted

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

newpred

ok since i think its wrong to put a baby in a hot latex suit i started on this here project. I used one of his little hats with wifes permission of course. And the old dreads from my mask and heres what i got so far

Babyspred.jpg

Babyspred2.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

newpred

ok baby has some skin. Its not auite finished my compressor crapped out on me heres some progress though.

Skin1.jpg

Skin2.jpg

Skin3.jpg

Skin4.jpg

Skin5.jpg

newpred

thanks everyone for the interest and support. I dont get it from my wife or her mom because the predator hobby is ''too exspensive''. But what they really mean is ''now we have less of your hard earned money to go shopping every single day'' lol.

WTF are you

AAWWWW so cute. you need to make some foamie feet and put em on the little boots/shoes now. go as far as you can as you have gone this far. :)