Interest Baby Driver Jacket

If anyone needs reference photos, I purchased one of the screen used jackets from the VIP auctions. I'm happy to help.

I'm mega jealous. I thought I had a shot but man I didn't expect to see prices like that. I did score a set of Baby's hero wardrobe with a different jacket.

I think I could live without the ribbing. As long as I can get something super close to the original that's also great quality, I'll live. That's the one reason I haven't bought a jacket off of eBay yet. I'm pretty sure they're fake since most of the sellers won't send me in hand pictures.

No updates at this point. My guy is finishing up other projects before I can proceed with this one.

I may be interested in this jacket as well, depending on accuracy and price of course. I have located the black sun glasses in the beginning of the movie, nice case and accessories but the glasses were just ok.But only like $20 through amazon. I found the red Modo sunglasses ( even though he only has them long enough to get them smacked off, I liked the look), and found a great deal since they have been discontinued. (hard to locate).
I ordered the black ! ic sunglasses he puts on after the red ones, but haven't received them yet. We will see if I get the real deal on that order, it was also a deal.

I have also done the leg work to find a OCTANE coffee T-shirt. I know none of the characters ever wear one in the movie, but I like the logo, and you see the coffee shop and the logo a couple of times in the movie, so I placed a couple of calls and have a woman working on it for me. Not sure if there is more than 1 version. But I am hoping for just the plain logo just like on the cups or the store front window. I can update you guys if there is any interest. On a side note Octane Coffee company was purchased by another company a few months ago, so I am unsure how long they will keep the Octane name/ logo around.

It is actually Octane Coffee and bar, and they are based in the Atlanta area.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back