B-Wing ID, Build and Now Paint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: B-Wing ID thread

I have, it comes as an option, its an Albany Major Apex with Cotswold doors, its a very sturdy shed and meant to be used for workshop/garage applications as opposed to tool or storage sheds. Power goes in on Saturday and then its fully up and running and soon to be a Summer damson colour :facepalm

Ah that's interesting I'm looking for a hideaway too and prefer something a little better than the usual tongue and groove fare doors. Thinking of building it on a decking base. I've already sorted the power and water ....just forgot I need them terminating somewheres....:facepalm

Thanks

'Jay..

At last, its been a dream for years to have my own model Zone, this model Zone is now fully operational

Fullyoperational.jpg

Cheers mate, its not as big as some work shops you guys have but its the biggest I could fit in the yard, I've not been this excited about anything other than Freya being born.

The bad news is I've already lost a B-Wing part getting it all tidy and sorted, DOH!

A keen eye may notice the MR falcon stand converted in to a work top then reverse it for a sanding bed (mirror side) all ready for the Slave hulls :cool

Have you entered the Paris Dakar yet Alan? :love

Cool idea. I did notice the worktop, but couldn't place what it was from. How'd you get the Falcon mount off of the mirror side?

Have you entered the Paris Dakar yet Alan? :love

No, but I was passed on a two-way country lane earlier today by two chicks on Street Triples. They were going 75 in a 45mph zone. I was coasting at 52...:lol I'm more toward the MotoGP side of faster-than-right racing. 7 days, 0 hours, 50 minutes to IOM Tourist Trophy!

Nice considering you built so many on your counter top! LOL
Now you need to get some insulation and sheet rock the inside walls! you gonna be cold:lol:thumbsup

Cool idea. I did notice the worktop, but couldn't place what it was from. How'd you get the Falcon mount off of the mirror side?

It was quite easy, the mount is just lightly glued in the hole, a few jerks n tugs and it was free, I cut the wire and hey presto

Nice considering you built so many on your counter top! LOL
Now you need to get some insulation and sheet rock the inside walls! you gonna be cold:lol:thumbsup
Your write there mate, its so nice to be out of the kitchen and no more mess in the house, Michelle has her cupboards back and storage is freed up in the spare bedroom, its a win win win. I'm going to insulate it after the summer, cant afford to throw any more money at it at the moment, It has a heater in it that on a timer and the weather is picking up now :cool

" Now let"s test it's destructive power" LOL:lol

I cant wait mate, although its already destroyed my bank balance :lol

Looks a nice space Guy. It's all you need though mate. Tis the Kiwi-man dream to have his own shed.
I'm lucky & have a double room in the house. Painting strickly in the garage or house though.

"Way to go Paula....way to gooo" :lol Awesome buddy, mancave, just dont get caught out living in it, im sure Michelle could find a place for that B wing surgically hehehe.

lee

Looks perfect! I love the creative shed idea, which I have romanticized thanks to Andy Partridge of XTC. You're going to make a LOT of magic in there - cheers!

"It was quite easy, the mount is just lightly glued in the hole, a few jerks n tugs and it was free, I cut the wire and hey presto"

Sounds like a solid first date, to me.

Nice little hobby room. Notice you didn't show the cot, sink, and fridge full of inspirational ale. LOL! But I do see you solved the heating problem. Heheh

"It was quite easy, the mount is just lightly glued in the hole, a few jerks n tugs and it was free, I cut the wire and hey presto"

Sounds like a solid first date, to me.[/QUOTE]

Hope you bought her dinner first too, sounds like a riot!

lee

Fridge......Not yet
Cot..........only when I'm bad
Sink...........Whats that?
Extractor fan....coming soon

Dating MR display stands.............Only pre Corgi, I've got standards you know

B-Wing ID success today........... 2 new parts
B-wing Build today.....................Getting closer

Painting estimate........... a week today

still too clean mate!!
Also cigarette smoke with resin dust......ahhhhh what a mix!!
lol

quit smoking will you!!
it stinks, great room though!!
Mars

Bagged n tagged, slightly too late to get it in the correct position but closer than not having it

AAAA.jpg

Almost there, Most of the large and wing guns are scratched or original parts now, they're not attached so not in line yet, all the guns will be glued in after the painting starts

AAA.jpg

That is looking very nice. Excellent detail work there. I'm a big fan of the B-Wing and that's just making me drool.

Hey Guy, bitchin workshop buddy!!! I remember you telling me in person when you came to see me how much you were wishing for your own workshop...... Right on!!! Now let's see you work your magic bud!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back