B-Wing Anyone?

Kuhn Global

Sr Member
OK... I didn't spend time to look through earlier threads about this and just started a new one. :$

B-Wing...Studio Scale... accurate.... who & when? Thought I had info on it, but my memory just isn't serving me. :confused

<div class='quotetop'>(Kuhn Global @ Jun 13 2006, 06:52 PM) [snapback]1261156[/snapback]</div>
OK... I didn't spend time to look through earlier threads about this and just started a new one. :$

B-Wing...Studio Scale... accurate.... who & when? Thought I had info on it, but my memory just isn't serving me. :confused
[/b]

http://www.m-moeslund.dk/

Tim

With Moe's ties to MR these days I would say it's too nice to end up as a kit. I would expect it to appear in the MR catalogue next year. That's purely guessing. But it seems like a plausible idea to me.

MR will probably Scan one. If they want our help, all they have to do is ask.

Moe's will be a kit. Stay tuned.
Which means....DONT PM us asking how much. WHen we have info...we will post.

<div class='quotetop'>(cobywan @ Jun 13 2006, 08:32 PM) [snapback]1261216[/snapback]</div>
With Moe's ties to MR these days I would say it's too nice to end up as a kit. I would expect it to appear in the MR catalogue next year. That's purely guessing. But it seems like a plausible idea to me.
[/b]

<div class='quotetop'>(BrundelFly @ Jun 13 2006, 09:16 PM) [snapback]1261345[/snapback]</div>
Moe's will be a kit. Stay tuned.
Which means....DONT PM us asking how much. WHen we have info...we will post.
[/b]

YESSSSSSSSSS......

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back