AxiomUltra's Mass Effect Project

I'm Working on the me3 version and have been using your templates and basically drawing the new shapes I've needed for the newest version. Any chance we might be able to score a set of me3 shoulder bells? It's basically the only major scructural in the two versions. It's a pain to get the 3rd version shoulders correct.

Thanks Ironfett! If you still need help on this feel free to send me PM.

DragonCon 2012 photos! We had a blast meeting everyone. This was my first time making/wearing a costume to a convention and I learned quite a bit. Looking forward to raising the bar for next year!

A very special thank you to our friends as GS Props - Turi and Maria, Zander for his great work on the Mattock rifle, the N7 Elite group for inspiration and tips, and Angelwing for the photos!

383289_357292511023323_258974599_n.jpg

AshleyandShepard.jpg

I've been watching your build for a while, but those final pictures made me register!

That's freaking amazing! You're a huge inspiration, though I know mine will take years to get as good as yours...

But wow!:eek

Ashley and Shepard! AWESOME!!

Last edited:
Re: AU - Mass Effect II N7 Armor

Is this vacuforming? What material did you use for it?

That's Bioweapon's Chest plate former (recognise those happy faces! :D) He uses an oven to heat up the EVA foam sheet then presses it onto the chest mold and uses a piece of flat plastic to then pull down the eva over the chest plate thus making the boobed chest armour plate.
Mass Effect N7 Armor Build! « Evil FX / BioWeapons.com

I think they use a slight modified technique now, but along the same principles.

What did you use for the disc pieces at the top of the thighs? I've been tinkering on an Eclipse Merc costume, but not sure what to mount there for that disc piece. It looks like you have a plastic piece of some kind, as do most of the other people's costume pics I've seen, but no one seems to mention it when they're discussing costume construction. :)

Axiom Ultra, I tried to download the N7 patterns, but when I get there 4 shared says the file is invalid. Would you be able to set up a new link? Many thanks in advance.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back