Awesome Exhibit Displays...

propsculptor

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm posting this in the Props section because many of the Displays are Props from many different Movies...

header.jpg

http://www.oscars.org/events/animatronics/index.html

Many of the film industryÂ’s leading animatronics artists and companies are lending to this exhibition, including Tom Woodruff, Jr. and Alec Gillis of Amalgamated Dynamics, Inc., the Jim Henson Company and the Jim Henson Legacy, Howard Berger of KNB EFX, Sony Pictures Studio, Tippett Studio, Walt Disney Studios, Universal Studios, Eric Allard, Rick Baker, Dave Barclay, Lyle Conway, Richard Edlund, Ray Harryhausen, and Robert Short. Films represented include 102 Dalmations, Alien3, Alien vs. Predator , An American Werewolf in London, Beetlejuice, Cats & Dogs, The Chronicles of narnia, The Country Bears, The Dark Crystal, Dr. Dolittle, George of the Jungle, Ghostbusters, Gremlins 2, Labyrinth, Little Shop of Horrors, Jurassic Park, Men in Black II, Mighty Joe Young, Mortal Kombat, Predator, Robocop 2, The Santa Clause 2, Short Circuit, Snow Dogs, Spider-Man 2, Star Wars and Willow.

YEAH, I'm Going.. :D

I can't take credit for finding it because someone posted it on another forum,
but I knew anyone who's a fan of Movies would love this.

YODA Will be there too.

Now I just gotta Empty out my Digital Camera to make room for ALL the Pics I'm going to take :D :D

I'll post pics after I go to the exhibit,"The Dark Crystal's" Aughra will also be there..

aughra.jpg

I love that movie..

<div class='quotetop'>(Wampa @ May 20 2006, 05:01 PM) [snapback]1247674[/snapback]</div>
Just saw this on a muppet site and was going to post up. Would love to see some pics.

Tom
[/b]

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back