20acryh.jpg

And one extra to show the LED housing indoors:

9vblv5.jpg

And now the P2:

2lxeetg.jpg

14e9hxv.jpg

2qj8u1x.jpg

6ns7di.jpg

And an extra one with all three that are done, currently working on a celtic.

2zgysd3.jpg

THE WOLF BIO IS FOR SALE IN CLASSIFIEDS!

Wow, nice job! That's my favorite Wolf paintup I've seen! Would you mind giving a brief summary on how you achieved the finish? It's fantastic!

Thankyou for the compliments guys, I appreciate it alot! :p

I will try and describe how I personally did it, I don't have fixed methods I just kinda go with the flow till I am happy, But I basically started with a black base coat to get in all the imperfections and dents in the helmet, and then mixed a few different pallettes of black and silver acrylic paint, and sorta dry brushed slowly over the whole thing a few times, not pressing on too hard to fill the holes with paint but to just use the side of the brush lightly go over and you get that pitted in sorta black look. Then just use some watered down black and go at it with a sponge to dull it down, this way when you use the pure silver paint to do the symbols on the forehead they stand out alot more.

Hope this helps for you mate! Good luck!

Wow, I appreciate the fast response! That paintjob looks like a million bucks, especially how simple you just said it was. Again, REALLY nice work.

Thanx very much mate, the wolf is a personal favourite of mine also, these are my three favs out of them all, the new berzerker is really growing on me too.

Nice pics.May I ask what you used for the eyes on the Wolf bio,size mesh?Also, a photography question ever take any classes ect.I am a photography student myself,and always looking to enhance my knowledge.

Thanks, Daren

I am not sure about the mesh, I just bought it from ebay about a year ago along with the LED's.

No, I have never taken any photography lessons beleive it or not, I just experiment a little, for me its all about the angle you take the shot from, it can make or break even the most beautiful piece in your collection if captured wrongly, just see what works best for you my friend, ofcourse this is best done outdoors because you do not need a tripod due to the good light conditions. Hope that helps.

Thanx again guys!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back