Avpr- To Dress A Predator

Love this vid. Good thing the lighting wasn't great on avpr otherwise you would see all the cable ties  :p. One thing I didn't realize, that there is a clear lens over the mesh on the bio helmet. Interesting. 

MiamiSett said:
A great way to make the visor look good is basically sandwich the mesh in between 2 clear lens piece. Or like I am doing for my P1, is use a clear lens for the outer lair but for the inner lair using the lens from a pair of rainbow lens goggles.    Something like http://www.behindmagazine.com/contents/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Mariener-Mountain-Snow-Goggle.jpg
That's what I did with my P1. lens/mesh/black lens on the inside. Just didn't know it was on the wolf bio. Just looked like mesh on its own on film and pics.

Thank you for this!!!

Only problem ..... just when I thought my Wolf was screen accurate .... NOPE!

BEST video I have seen close up to date.

This is an awesome video, that dude is a freaking giant, especially in the full costume. Must have taken ages to get that all on him. 

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back