AVPR figures at TRU wtf?

Folsomaticustom

Ok so I walk into toys r us and they have the wolf predator figures.however I was hoping to walk in and see the large pred but instead I found these but hey at least I have a non cloaked wolf predator now.Did anyone elses TRU put these back on sell?

Ok so I walk into toys r us and they have the wolf predator figures.however I was hoping to walk in and see the large pred but instead I found these but hey at least I have a non cloaked wolf predator now.Did anyone elses TRU put these back on sell?
mine did. Im guessin this is how NECA's making $ before wave 3 is released next month.

Its overstock, mine here in florida is doing the same.I think its due to the fact there selling predator stuff again and hope it will sell now.Because it didnt sell awhile ago.Not 100% but i think thats way, ive seen them too here at TRU..

Mine is doing the same thing as well. I for one am not complaining just as a statement for someone that didn't have them before should have got them a long time ago, but now I have yet another opportunity. I hope they do the same for the NECA series 2 PREDATORS line for I lucked out on those three figures.

Its also out here again in Manila, and collectors starting this line are lucky they don't have to resort to scalpers anymore to get the Wolf. Hehe.

my TRU did they didnt look bad?
i was pleased with them so i both Wolfs (masked and unmasked).

I saw these too - and picked up a wolf figure cheap. A full line of choices there too. Still debating on breaking down and getting the large Pred online from ToysRus. Think I'll be saving up and just getting a new Narin Sclupt. ;D

mines doin that to in la. i bought one because my previous wolf broke. but i noticed there are repaints. theres more glue apps, there better paint job. so its way better

Actually it isn't over stock at all. If you look at the numbers on the back of the boxes, the sequence shows they were manufactured this year in like march or may. I asked Randy(from NECA), about the sudden appearance of these figures. And he said that TRU put in the order, and they delivered. And he also said a couple aliens from the line are also being re-released.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back