AVP3 the game sounds

shadow hunter

hey everyone, i've been searching for sounds from AVP 3 (A.K.A AVP 2010) for about a month or so and i cant seem to find anything..... mostly for predator related sounds for my costume build im hoping 2 start soon, if anyone could help i would appreciate it thnx in advance

I do have all the cannon sounds, the targeting sounds, The clicking, the growls for when he gets hurt, heals, dies, and all that jazz

If you guys will give me your email addresses I can give the original files to both of you.
ironman13579@gmail.com and thnx gaun i really appreciate it

Can U send me the sounds too??? josh_men@hotmail.com

Why do you dont post them in some thread for the all members in the lair??? its easy dont u??? is a suggestion!!! xddd

Thx A lot men!!!

Can U send me the sounds too??? josh_men@hotmail.com
Why do you dont post them in some thread for the all members in the lair??? its easy dont u??? is a suggestion!!! xddd
Thx A lot men!!!
I will upload them to a site if I can find the one that everyone else uses on here I forget the name of it. It would be easier especially since hotmail will not be able to handle the huge file size it is about 20MB.

Found this site Glen, It may be helpful
http://www.supload.com/free-audio-hosting

Thanks Ryan I really appreciate it I had trouble due to the file size that it was limited to, so I used mediafire instead.
hey guan! i want some sounds too please!
emotastic_26@yahoo.com

Everysingle Predator, Alien, and Marine sound that you could ever ask for under one URL

COME & GET IT!!!!

dinnerbell_rome.jpg

AVP 3 sounds

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back