AVP2 for PC Help Needed

VaderDave

I am wanting to add a sound system to my Pred so I need to get the sounds onto an mp3 player.

I got AVP2 for PC as its been mentioned in other parts of the forums that all the pred sounds are in it and having played the game I believe it.

I unfortunately am not a tech person and I have looked at the files and there is one called SOUNDS.REZ but I cant get into it.

Can anyone help me out?

How do you access the sounds so I can download them onto an MP3 player?

;)

Hey Vader Dave
You Tube has all of the prdator sounds. They can be downloaded, and looped, so I'm told. Also, a company named Hyper-Dyne makes a sound board system. It had six pred sounds you activate with a button. I bought one a couple of years ago. It's the best $155 I ever spent. Hope this helps.
Neill/DP13

[quote name='Yautja Sai'Kon' post='141799' date='May 23 2009, 12:19 AM']http://aliensvspredator2.filefront.com/fil...LT_Studio;33642
Try this bro[/quote]

Thanx. Unfortunately I tried to download it several times and got nothing and when I went to contact the support team I found the following announcement:

We are suspending FileFront site operations indefinitely on March 30.

Dear FileFront User:

We regret to inform you that due to the current economic conditions we are forced to indefinitely suspend the FileFront site operations on March 30, 2009. If you have uploaded files, images or posted blogs, or if you would like to download some of your favorite files, please take this opportunity to download them before March 30th when the site will be suspended.

We would like to give a warm thank you to all of you who have been part of the FileFront communities we have built together. Your support has had a meaningful impact for all of us here at FileFront. Again, we want to give you a sincere “thank you” for your support over the years and wish you all the very best.

Keep gaming alive,
FileFront Management and Team.

Hey Vader Dave
You Tube has all of the prdator sounds. They can be downloaded, and looped, so I'm told. Also, a company named Hyper-Dyne makes a sound board system. It had six pred sounds you activate with a button. I bought one a couple of years ago. It's the best $155 I ever spent. Hope this helps.
Neill/DP13

Thanx Neill. Not sure how you would download off Youtube.

I was looking at the Hyperdyne system. I know Jim very well and use his Vortex 2 for my Vader. I may have to look at it a bit closer.

Hey V Dave,
You really should look into the Hyper-Dyne system. It also has the cannon sound, with l.e.d., and the tri lasers, with red l.e.d.'s. You get two roars, and two different clicks.
N

if you want to download sound off of youtube go to Listentoyoutube.com and use a second window and look up the video you want. Then link the video to listentoyoutube.com and follow thier steps. You will be good to go then.

if you want to download sound off of youtube go to Listentoyoutube.com and use a second window and look up the video you want. Then link the video to listentoyoutube.com and follow thier steps. You will be good to go then.

Kewl! Thanx Eric. I'll try that out.

I was wondering the same thing, because if you got the sounds from the game they would sound awesome. Im gunna try what headdragon suggested as well

Hey! Tried the link again for the download and it worked this time! ;) I can get into the sounds no problem and transfer them to another file. They are wav's. Some are pretty sweet too!

Thanx again for the help, Yautja Sai'Kon!

Hey V Dave,
You really should look into the Hyper-Dyne system. It also has the cannon sound, with l.e.d., and the tri lasers, with red l.e.d.'s. You get two roars, and two different clicks.
N
I have a question about the Hyper-Dyne system. Can you pic which sound plays? For instance if your just walking around can you have just the clicking sound on a loop? And if you all of a sudden just wanted the canon to fire or make a roaring sound can you do that?

I have a question about the Hyper-Dyne system. Can you pic which sound plays? For instance if your just walking around can you have just the clicking sound on a loop? And if you all of a sudden just wanted the canon to fire or make a roaring sound can you do that?

Yes. Its sounds are activated by a push button switch that you run down your arm to your thumb. By pushing the switch a certain number of times, you can control which sound plays. Push it once it plays the targeting sound. Push it twice the cannon sounds goes...etc...it has 2 different clickings and 2 different roars as well. :)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back