avp1 ending?

darkbladeclan

wouldn't scars bomb have already killed the alien queen before it broke through the ground? i mean its not like the alien queens the incredible hulk or something is it? come on ripley dropped it to the floor with a powerloader so wouldnt a predators bomb completely wipe it out?

and lets not forget how that alien human newborn thing tore the queens head with like one swipe so come on scars bomb definitely would have killed it

When you watch the movie again, and are at the scene when Lex and Scar get to the tunnel. Lex see's some alien goop on the control panel and she looks up through the tunnel, and if you look closely enough you will see the Queen scurrying up the tunnel.

-Chris

wouldn't scars bomb have already killed the alien queen before it broke through the ground? i mean its not like the alien queens the incredible hulk or something is it? come on ripley dropped it to the floor with a powerloader so wouldnt a predators bomb completely wipe it out?

lol yeah doesn't really make sense, also the predators leave lex in antarctica at the end...shes probably dead.

It isn't clear what is in the tunnel that lex looks at, but it does look like something climbing out. I zoomed and paused and you just can't make out what it is. I seriously doubt that it was intentional on the part of the makers of the film though. They just wouldn't have thought that out. And yes, lex probably died. I saw in an interview somewhere Anderson said that lex had died in the arctic, which suits me just fine. She's cute, but enough of the girl hero types ok? Sorry ladies. That makes two AVP films with female leads, and it just doesn't fly. Save it for Charlie's Angels for God's sake, not a Predator film. On that note, has anyone heard any more rumors of P3 or AVP3 films?

im sure the lead will always be a woman. they want to follow in the footsteps of the Alien movies. they keep trying to remake Ripley. IMO

I'm sorry that is just Funny. After everything lex goes through she dies in the artic.

"OMG!!! Aliens do exist not just one but 2 different species and holy Sh%t I survived that and I even killed some...I AM INVINCIBLE!!!...now how do I get home"

back on the ship

"Dude! Did you just leave her behind to freeze her ass off?"

"HAHA...ya"

right at the end i am sure you see her look at an ice truck, can;t really remember, but those things are built for the cold, she also has loads of ice xp, she probs would have made it to somewhere, then been picked up by the government and disappeared like Dutch

It showed lex walking to a vehicle she probably took to the ship but her macho ass probably froze before she got there no jacket I mean wtf dumbass lol.
And Ya I think that might have been the queen but who knows Anderson was not smart enough to play that whole thing out haha.

...Meanwhile on ship...

Random Predator- should we take her home?

Other Predator- Naaw just smile and wave boys smile and wave.

Predator - We have no lips....

Elder- Damn! I just wasted a perfectly good spear...

in every bee colony theres a queen right?? and so many other insects too..." nature finds a way" so lets hope the next queen is bigger and badder.. im not an alien fan but the bigger and the badder she is, the better the hunt for the predators :D

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back