AVP wrestling match

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Elkman

Nice videos. Gareth really has those Alien movements down. He really gets into that slithering, fluid movement.

I met him at Dragon*Con and we played around doing the AVP thing for a while. We didn't get any video, but here are a couple pictures:
4966303409_ccc5594615.jpg
DragonCon-09052010-170-cropped by Elkman, on Flickr
4966304137_d66aeefdca.jpg
DragonCon-09052010-180 by Elkman, on Flickr

Also, check out Alien Dances Thriller Dragon Con 2009. I think that's also Gareth (aka Abe T. Alien), but it's a little hard to tell without the red collar on.

ancientpredator

Darn!! I wish I knew that this epic wresling match would come one day. It would be great to be there because I can imitate the well known dude who is introducing all the old WCW WWE WWF major battles...

Usurper

Gareth doing thriller has just made my night shift about 50 times more bearable lol.

Thanks for posting that, not sure how I haven't seen it before, I'll have to shout him on msn tomorrow lol.