AVP wrestling at the expo.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

panik33

Ahh nice one mate damn it everything cool always happens on the second day I'll be there both days next time I hope

Estelle

Would that not put a lot of unnecessary wear and tear on you guys suits? Wrestling in them like that? Don‘t get me wrong, the match seems like a novel idea, looks like fun and I‘d definitely watch…but I wouldn’t be tearing my stuff up like that. Hopefully you two didn’t go to hard at it at the ring.
~Estelle.

mattius

Nar hardly did any moves at all 1 with me holding pug50 s tail was photo shot never went down on the floor, it's was just tapping made it look more real by moving wen I hit him or he hit me, was realy carefull with each other suits.