AVP the NEW game - PC Version

I have it for PS3. I really liked it. I have to say, if you haven't seen this. If you play as a guardian Alien, you move so~o face. It will almost give you vertigo if you are not careful. Also moving on any wall ceiling or surface.

The game has a lot of good things about it. It seems decently balanced all things considered. I have a few minor things about it I don't like, but definitely something worth playing.

for 10 bucks, it's a steal. But overall, this was one let down to me. Sure, at times it looked astounding and sounded great too, but the performance is poor considered the rig I have, the gameplay is that radically different from what I was used to from the previous games (and NONE the better, the melee system specifically was awkward at best) and the story is barely there.

Get it, play it, replay it, but for crying out loud: play AVP and AVP2 instead.

I bought it for XBox 360 and gave it away. I didn't like it at all. I much prefer Concrete Jungle on PS2. For $10 though, I will play it on the PC

hey im a steam player! i'll buy it can we add eachother n stuff? whos all got steam?

*edit* steam is gay it wont let me add it to my cart....... stupid ass steam i always get **** froms team just like it took 3 days for MW2 to download because it kept pausing itself

I saw it for $10 today at Micro Center. It's probably selling for similar prices at other brick-and-mortar retailers.

As far as playing as the Alien, isn't that sacrilege for a member of the Lair?

the game is awesome and fun online. but no one plays it anymore it failed. i hope the next is a lot better. anyway im on steam if people want to game AVP up :) PC style.

Steam id: Pestvic

Prille stopped playing because the gameplay relied more on chance and of strategies Esther than solid gameplay, smooth controls and properly balanced characters

I thought it was decent but a slight let down. I played through the pred and alien campaign and messed with the marine one. The barely there story is right on and likely the only reason I didn't flat out love it. Concrete Jungle for the win!

I'm confused as to how many AVP games there are on PS3. I bought one almost a year ago, where at the end of the pred campaign you have to fight the Predalien in a lava pit of sorts. Are there any games after that? I remember back in highschool (around 2002) there was a really cool AVP PC game that was awsome online.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back