AVP suit build I just finished for someone.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Mannowar

Here's an AVP suit build I just finished for someone. Used the P2 elder head, a Carl cannon, Ruff gaunts with my blades, my P2 hands, my P1 feet with 3" lifts installed and my Wolf shin armor along with the AVP armor. All sitting on a Snyder skin and mostly Snyder dreads (the baby dreads are the first of my new dreads, and I'll be molding the larger ones within the next couple weeks). Head is foam cored for a nice snug fit (you can headbang in this baby without it shifting) and the Snyder dreads are nice and light, so no sore necks for a week after wearing. My new dreads will be similar in weight to the Snyder dreads, which are measureably lighter than the 'Booies. I'd ordered the gaunts from Chuck for this build, but since his injury took him out of commission, I was forced to use my personal gaunts for this build, therefore, I pulled out my animatronic blade rig so these blades are static.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Oberon1981

Thats looking pretty damn fine!
I like the hybrid suits, I am putting together one myself, an I prefer cherry picking all the best parts around and painting them up however I feel like.
And you have just proved that it works fantastically, so thanks for the inspiration!