Thanks deepseadiver96. I’m sure it will turn out perfect just the way you envision it. If you have any questions that I can be of help just holla .
Actually I could use your help when it comes to the backpack, wrist gauntlets, and cleaner pack. You wouldn't happen to have any templates to work from to make them would you? Or did I miss something going more in depth on how you went about doing them? I need STL files or, well just about anything to make the more complicated parts of the suit, and any help you could give me would be much appreciated.

I had trouble finding anything for Wolf . I had to make my own armor. The templates I used are in the gallery under vebo1 . You just need to resize them , I used foam. The medkit I used a pep template but , instead of using resin then fiberglass I used the expanding from Home Depot to spay inside the open cavity of the medkit .Once hard you can peel the paper off and add 1/8” or 1/4” foam adhesive backing is an option to cover the shell .I added rubber cement to mine The backpack I used reference pictures to make it . I made a rectangular box add the Home Depot expanding foam just keep layering it. I then used an exacting knife to carve the details . Then I used rubber cement to coat the foam them cover with backpack. Not the easiest but it worked maybe someone will have a better way. Check out my YouTube channel Vebo 1
There should be videos of the process like this

I will check for the gauntlet files I used

Last edited by a moderator:
This is an update on my Creality CR-10S Pro. The bed adhesion was a little problematic about 10 failed prints before success. . I will probably change the bed to a mirror tile to see if that is better . I tried Elmer’s glue stick but no luck . I eventually clean the bed with isopropyl alcohol and the 11 print worked . Here is a sample of the test print test-dog . It took 5 hours to print @0.2mm 200 degrees pls no heat on print bed because for whatever reason it was not sticking with it on.

Glad you are liking yours! I love my CR-10s, even if a warped print bed left me unable to make stuff for a month. When things are just right, the print quality is amazing.

Sorry to hear that . Mines had issues leveling the nozzle damaging print bed . While not castrophic is a pain in the butt. Bed adhesion is not great. Maybe wilh some upgrades it will be great . I plan to purchase a server enclosure to cover my cr-10 pro to attempt to print ABS.to keep the heat in.

Glad you are liking yours! I love my CR-10s, even if a warped print bed left me unable to make stuff for a month. When things are just right, the print quality is amazing.
deepseadiver96 do you have issues with layer shifting on you cr-10s? Maybe I need to use more infill because, I 'm having that problem on all my prints over 2 inches.

deepseadiver96 do you have issues with layer shifting on you cr-10s? Maybe I need to use more infill because, I 'm having that problem on all my prints over 2 inches.
I have had that issue. I have yet to fix it in it's entirety, but have made it happen far less frequently. I've messed with most everything, screw tightness, infill, layer height. I wish I knew what in particular fixed it. If I figure out more I'll let you know.

Thanks. I am currently in talks with a rep from Creality . They will print the same file. I have been using their slicer i’m assuming Cura and if it works they will send me their machine settings and the GCode. I will let you know what info they provide.

Last edited by a moderator:
My Creality cr-10s pro test print ot the plasma cannon.

Attachments

• 70DA7128-FCFC-4789-95B8-897B0FE06BCA.jpeg
    70DA7128-FCFC-4789-95B8-897B0FE06BCA.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 188
  • 5973360B-C2BE-4D56-B247-DCE87D410C5C.jpeg
    5973360B-C2BE-4D56-B247-DCE87D410C5C.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 189
  • 36396A85-FB08-4D10-BDE6-A9363D54E150.jpeg
    36396A85-FB08-4D10-BDE6-A9363D54E150.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 184
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back