I needed to get a few things adjusted before the “big reveal”lmao. I think I lost 5 lbs in that suit , I could use it though. I will make a long video of all the thingsI put on the suit to make it functional like snap button for the armor so they would not shift while walking even though they had leather straps .I have hog ring pliers I was thinking I may use that to attach the mesh. So just a few nuisance items left .

I have extra dreads but no extra dread holes . Once the pack goes on it will look like more full I think .

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m in the process of skinning the face hugger paint tomorrow rush rush rush. No judgement zone haha

4A45D0B0-CBE4-480C-831C-B6BBF67E4578.jpeg

Thanks Texas rushing is no fun .Hopefully once I place the rest of the skin and paint it then it will be better, plus my daughter is making some green glow in the dark slime for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've gotta say Vebo, this is one of the best Wolf costumes I've ever seen! And just seeing everything that went into this is very helpful. I just hope my Wolf costume comes out looking half as cool as yours.

I've gotta say Vebo, this is one of the best Wolf costumes I've ever seen! And just seeing everything that went into this is very helpful. I just hope my Wolf costume comes out looking half as cool as yours.
Thanks deepseadiver96. I’m sure it will turn out perfect just the way you envision it. If you have any questions that I can be of help just holla .

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back