AvP Promo Box

Ambush

I was trying to get hold of a cardboard stand of AVP and managed to get hold of this promo box! It must have been an early promo because now it's called hunter edition and it does not mention the face hugger etc that you get with it.

Just thought I'd share it with everyone :D

IMG_5210.jpg

IMG_5210.jpg

actually that's the version that you can buy for less than the hunters edition it doesn't come with everything the hunters one comes with
except the steelbook and maps

actually that's the version that you can buy for less than the hunters edition it doesn't come with everything the hunters one comes with
except the steelbook and maps
No, I believe the "Suvior Edition" is for everyone outside the US.
They dont get the comic book but its basically the Hunters Edition without the Comic. They dont get the comic due to legal rights. :rolleyes: Nice Promo Box though.

No, I believe the "Suvior Edition" is for everyone outside the US.
They dont get the comic book but its basically the Hunters Edition without the Comic. They dont get the comic due to legal rights. Nice Promo Box though.
what NO we have the hunters edition here in Australia and they sell it outside of the US???????
and the survivors edition is available here as well it doesn't come with the face hugger the 3d card and the badge also with the comic book
that is only available in America with the hunters edition,the survivors edition is only the steel book with 4 maps as it is pictured on that box he posted.

what NO we have the hunters edition here in Australia and they sell it outside of the US???????
and the survivors edition is available here as well it doesn't come with the face hugger the 3d card and the badge also with the comic book
that is only available in America with the hunters edition,the survivors edition is only the steel book with 4 maps as it is pictured on that box he posted.
It is? I have heard from many people in Australia that got the Survior Edition and they all said its the same as Hunters but they didnt get the comic.
Guess its two different things. They never do that lol

Glad someone got one. I asked in GAME about the promo display boxes and posters and was told to come back when the game came out. Then they told me everything has to be thrown away.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back