AVP postcard

Darkwolf1

Hey guys did not know if anyone saw this pic yet. It came with the replacement facehugger from sega's Hunters's edition AVP.

avppic.jpg

Hey guys did not know if anyone saw this pic yet. It came with the replacement facehugger from sega's Hunters's edition AVP.

avppic.jpg

Haven't seen it, good catch!

... caption should be "having fun, wish you were here"

Wonder if it only came with that replacement 'hugger...

---
Ei'luj

One thing though: why is this in the gallery?

I guess I figured since it was a picture I would put it here, since this is where the sigs thread and pics are usually. I suppose it could go in general discussion as well. If there is an issue and and it is disrupting the flow of the universe by being here the moderators may feel free to move it. I won't mind a bit.

It should be in the AVP-game thread IMO, as this part is described as "Yautja origins and concepts. Sharpen your # 2's and drop some of your artwork and stories in here!"

But that just might be me.

It should be in the AVP-game thread IMO, as this part is described as "Yautja origins and concepts. Sharpen your # 2's and drop some of your artwork and stories in here!"

But that just might be me. :D

Here ya go bud story time just for you.

So here's the story: this youngbloods parents really wanted some alone time together for some adult activities. They wanted to run off and hunt that galaxy without having to worry about "Jr." as it seems he was always getting himself into trouble of one kind or another. Well the final straw it turns out is "borrowing" dad's plasma caster and blowing a hole in the neighbor's wall. "That's it" mom and dad decided "we're sending you to summer camp". "Aww c'mon" youngblood protested.... "that place is for dorks". "too bad your going" mom and dad replied. So one drop in a hunt pod later there he was with the rest of the youngbloods bored out of his mind. The summer progressed slowly with the standard issue camp activities, blade sharpening, tree climbing, stealth prey stalking, making macaroni xeno art.......... until one fateful day a Weyland-Yutani marine ship carrying a compliment of marines transporting a secret military weapons research project crash landed on the planet due to containment failure. The ensuing melee taught the youngblood some valuable lessons and on top of that yielded the postcard you see below received by his rather stunned parents.......... ta dah there ya go.....

avppic1.jpg

Darkwolf,

great addition to the postcard, a backstory

Keeping it rolling,

Two weeks later:

Youngblood comes up the path to his parents' house, carrying a xeno head almost as big as himself.

All that can be seen from the house is the head bobbing up and down, the rest is hidden by the hedge.

Dad sees the head moving and dives for the plasmacaster and comes up in a firing stance by the doorway.

Fortunately for the youngblood, he is excited and hollers to his folks, "Mom, Dad, guess what I bagged at camp!"

Relieved, Dad puts his gun away and meets his son at the door, Mom is right behind him.

Dad says to his son with pride, "Well, I guess you're gonna be the youngest Blooded Hunter in this clan; you've brought much honor to me."

Mom says "Son, don't you dare bring that in the house and melt my new floor! Go round back and clean it up!"

---
Ei'luj

Darkwolf,

great addition to the postcard, a backstory

Keeping it rolling,

Two weeks later:

Youngblood comes up the path to his parents' house, carrying a xeno head almost as big as himself.

All that can be seen from the house is the head bobbing up and down, the rest is hidden by the hedge.

Dad sees the head moving and dives for the plasmacaster and comes up in a firing stance by the doorway.

Fortunately for the youngblood, he is excited and hollers to his folks, "Mom, Dad, guess what I bagged at camp!"

Relieved, Dad puts his gun away and meets his son at the door, Mom is right behind him.

Dad says to his son with pride, "Well, I guess you're gonna be the youngest Blooded Hunter in this clan; you've brought much honor to me."

Mom says "Son, don't you dare bring that in the house and melt my new floor! Go round back and clean it up!"

---
Ei'luj

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back