AVP movie idea tell me what you think.....

avpfan7662

A cool idea for a new AVP movie idea ive been tossing around is to have it take place in the Aliens time lime line. Have it take place on LV-426 when weyland yutani is escavating what remains of the Derilect Spacecraft. Alien handlers and marines find 2 or 3 alien eggs that survived the explosion of Hadley Hope and the atmosheric processors, with in the ship.....Bio weapons division of weyland yutani breed the aliens in there science vessel on the ground, producing a queen and more eggs in a very secure area on the ship....weyland yutani uses the aliens to lure the Predators to the ship where the company is planning to trap a Predator too.....All hell breaks lose when the Predator relise whats happening after the marines kill half the clan that intercept the visual transmission the company sends into space lure them to there in the first place.....Last couple Predators free the aliens. Also they find one of there clan captured and dead....The bio weapons unit bread a Pred-Alien out of curiousity along with a few different species of earth animals, cheata, bull, people, gorilla, apes, ect...just to make things a little crazier. I might take this idea put it into a fully detailled storyline and some short comic strips like im doing with my Predators-exile- movie idea which is all done finally....take a look at this and tell if its a cool idea or not, need the info....thanks...........

well first i would suggest not putting this in two different categories within 3 minutes of each other, might make some people mad, you haven't got reamed yet cause they haven't seen it yet.

secondly, that really doesn't sound like a bad storyline at all, just sounds like it would cost several arms and legs and not sure if anyone would want to pursue it because of the risks...

as you know the last couple "avps" didn't go over totally well, increasingly less well i should say, but not a bad plot nonetheless.

i have to admit i like the idear of the humans experimenting with different animals bull alien would be badass
good work mate its a nice idear

I know, theres a lot in it, it would cost to much to make, but I might and still go ahead and draw up a comic for the idea just for fun.....
I srapped this idea a while back and just made it an alien move idea---no Predators---I think that would be a lot better......kind of a sequal to aliens and alien 3......I have this vision of alien handelers (guys in white at the end of Alien 3) carrying eggs in containment carriers with power loaders onto a Bio Wepons science vessel....

Thanks the scene would be a hived out room, main characters going through it and see a dead bull...no other aliens around( dont get along with the bull alien, very dominant personality) bull alien hanging on the wall behind, drops down and chases them through a long corridor........characters closing doors behind them as they run.....and the bull alien rams through the closing doors like a bad ass using its large horns as battering rams......just an idea for a small scene it the movie...

sounds like a relativly good idea but i think a predator and human spawn xenomorph is far enough. i dont think youll wanna git in to the animal idea. i didnt even like alien 3 because it was spawn from a dog. dont tamper with the natural characteristics of the characters. thats what i dont like about "predatorS" because they made some think that was like a middle finger to the 1st 4 predator movies. but i like your idea with WY experimenting with the queen and predators

I think you have a great story with awsome potential. I say keep working on it and with time you will get the story you want. Maybe with every one on the lair adding there own ideas everyone could one day create the next AVP movie. That would be kinda cool the next AVP movie produced and directed by THE LAIR.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back