AVP Game in Germany classified as brutalizing.

Crazy Hunter

Quote:
The Young Persons Federal Department for Media, the PC game "Aliens vs.. Predator "(EU version) is indicated, because it contains depictions of violence against human beings are :p classified as brutalizing.

The Panel also formed the view that represent the dramatic scenes of violence in which soldiers human heads and other body parts can be separated and pulled to a violation of § 131 StGB. The game was therefore entered in Part B of the list of media harmful to minors.

Hehehehe... they forgot to mention the part about the Predator pulling the soldiers' spines out through their stomachs. I thought that was pretty damn cool.

The game play was ok I beat it on hard and on nightmare as predator without diying once!But the plot was stupid and multiplayer you can never get into a match.TBH I stopped playing may start again though once I've finished AC2.

Lets just be glad it's so damn gory it can be banned from countrys! :)

Predator (movie ) is still on the index in Germany. Can't even put it on display in stores. Funny when you look at **** like Saw and all, which IMO is a lot more violent.

On the other hand, no limitations on boobies. America is soprude it's ridiculous. **** > gore, IMO :)

yeah we have no problem with the sickest most violent things you can think of, but dont you dare show any skin!!! this country is full of prudes. meh

Why's Germany always so uptight with this kind of stuff?

And yeah, AVP2's story + AVP3's gameplay and graphics = win... finally

Why's Germany always so uptight with this kind of stuff?

And yeah, AVP2's story + AVP3's gameplay and graphics = win... finally

Wasn't too keen on the melee combat system, though I'd kill for a more natural interface much like let's say Mirror's Edge for both Alien and Predator... Looking forward what Brink will bring to the plate.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back