AvP comic book movie?

Origami Unicorn

Sr Member
hey,

I just watched Batman Dead End and SEED, Wow!, Im pump!, but anywise I go into my comic book box and pull out the original Aliens vs. Predator comic
and I thought to myself, If Batman Dead End and SEED was that epic of fan movies and everyone loves the the original AVP comic book, if all of us pitch in, we can do a EPIC movie. We all have mix feelings about the AVP movie, but if we do this together, no fan will hate it. Again if all of us pitch in, we have directors, writers, special EFX artists, Editors, the list goes on and on. All that we need to pay for is plane tickets and for the location because we got the costume, props, cameras, movie editors. I know we cant do it right now but still look how much Epic it would be...

thanks
Xander

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like an interesting idea, but depends on availability, sleeping arrangements, food, time for shooting, and things like that. I'm not sure there would be a lot of people being able to do this kind of project even if planned for the future.

oooooooh, not to hijack, but I had an idea. How about a hunter fan film where we shoot all diffirent scenes by ourselves these can be our own shorts or episodes if you will. send all participating footage to a hunter with good editing skills, pull it all together. BAM, you have short pred fan films all together with one another. If the episodes don't work out, maybe linked stories?

the AVP movie is a great idear
and the episodes kinda like the halo legends kinda thing

me and my bros had an idear a few months back of a youtube series with predator and 2 colonial marines a comedy kind of thing still might happen but dunno

I've always got Ideas for humour & what I think could be great for a scene. I'm not one for direction or motiviation, but if you guys ever wanted my .02 for a story or script Idea, I'd be happy to send it. Keep in mind I like you guys think of the old movies & how we can take similar scenes from the old movies & insert them into a new movie without it being a rip-off. More like tribute or an h'omage.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back