AVP Alien Hybrid PredAlien

Alienator

a return to all things Alien....and Predator!!

AlienHybridPredalienclay01a.jpg

AlienHybridPredalienclay02a.jpg

AlienHybridPredalienclay03a.jpg

AlienHybridPredalienclay04a.jpg

I’m pretty happy where it is right now, cleaned it up quickly with a heat source before taking the pictures, just needs evening out on the right side and then tightening and detailing, he’s a really big sucker in chavant medium, the dome will be resculpted after a castings produced which will in turn provide a clear vac formed dome. Only thing is still deciding on the mouth, I’ve gone from some reference and I prefer it without the lips so im toying with the idea of having it cast in a way that will allow a lipped and none lipped finish….hopefully!!

Comments and crit welcome

Gerard

http://www.gerardhunt.blogspot.com

Mr misteria in tha house! great sculpt Gerard :) I'm looking forward to see the 2 versions.
will you be offering this sculpt in the future?

That is the bucking follox!!!!!!!!...........how long did that take man?

...............I cant stop staring at it!

Wow this is great ! i can not wait to see this finished its all ready looking identicle to the one in the ADI book inside the monster shop

hey guys thanks for all the kind replies, much appreciated :)

So far this will be the front section upto to the frill before the dreadlocks start but im toying with the idea of doing the rest but in water clay and waste moulds as just a one off

Hey Gerard,
How's things?
I didn't know you were on this board.
That Pred Alien is excellent.
Definitely up to your high standards.
You should post pics of some of your other pieces.
People here would love to see them.
Larry

HOLY CRAP! I thought I was looking at a behind the scenes pic for a sec. That is great! Now THAT would make a great mask one day (hint, hint. wink, wink.) :)

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back