AVP 2 - How it should have ended

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Darkraven

i was re watching AVP2 again and got to the point where i turn off and thats where wolf and the predalien dies cos then its just pointless human drivel every time i watch that scene i wonder what would of happened if the nuke hadn't gone off and they were able to finish their fight, granted wolf had just been impaled by the predaliens tail through the shoulder but he had ripped out its tongue and stabbed it though the head so my personal thoughts are that wolf would come out on top i think he would have survived because that wimpy kid err Ricky i think his name is (i dont pay attention to the humans) got stabbed again by the predaliens tail through the shoulder and he was running and shooting without so much as a wince

how do you guys think it should or would have ended i think they need to do something a little less obvious if there is another predator film than have the predator die thats getting old

raven

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

BadbloodNC

show me something I haven't seen before...show me a young predator living/surviving, and show me what happens with the cerimonial passage when he does.

show me more of predator's homeworld