Avoid darthdimitri

Tom1971

Sr Member
DarthDimitri has been trying to sell my Yoda ROTS Master Replicas Saber for twice the price all over before he finished buying it from me. He had it listed on Ebay and it shows a completed listing on Rebelscum. It has never left my possession and he only paid half down and then after a bunch of back and forth he asked for and received a refund. He listed it with a AOTC AFB picture but as a ROTS saber and my number.

I posted this at Rebelscum:
This is my saber and was never owned by him. He payed me a down payment and asked to hold it. No problem as we all do that for each other. Then he said he had to cancel, then he wanted it, then cancelled again and needed a refund ASAP. He got it and then all day I have been getting PMs that he was trying to sell this here and Ebay. There is a completed sale on Ebay for my ROTS saber #0238. Same as listed here. Wrong picture but my number. The saber has not left my possession.

Off to report to the mods.

Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_38361.jpg

IMG_38381.jpg

Wow. That is not cool in the least bit. He's always been an aggressive seller, actively PM'ing people unsolicited and asking way too much for his items. This is not a good development to learn.

Last edited by a moderator:
I Pmd him that I found out was he was doing and reported him etc. His excuse is he accidentally used the wrong number listing a different Yoda saber.

Oh sure, I can just see it.

"I accidentally wrote down and then typed in the number and title of a saber I do not own and listed it for sale in two different places by accident"

What a bunch of BS

I was beyond nice to this guy and he was just trying to screw over everyone.

I actually hate having to do this but folks needed to know what was going on. I had PMs warning me about this guy when they saw the saber was on hold for him and then all this nonsense.

This is the first time I have had to puiblicaly go after a member for their behavior.

Very sad.

I actually hate having to do this but folks needed to know what was going on. I had PMs warning me about this guy when they saw the saber was on hold for him and then all this nonsense.

This is the first time I have had to puiblicaly go after a member for their behavior.

Very sad.
Well, I wouldn't enjoy it either...but glad you didn't get done wrong before and caught this crap....there is no honor in doing someone wrong , these are grown men , that need to grow up !!!

Just to let you know, he was attempting to sell that saber at the Imperial Royal Arms forum as well. Exact same serial number.

He has been put on a temp ban there while we investigate it further.

I have also posted a warning on one of the larger saber FB groups that I admin.

Any additional info you may be able to supply would be helpful.

Can you email me at CSJProps@gmail.com?

I'd like to ask you a few questions.

Thanks.

Just to let you know, he was attempting to sell that saber at the Imperial Royal Arms forum as well. Exact same serial number.

Thanks.

Will do after I get the kids to bed.

Thanks.

Email sent.

Keep a weather eye out. It appears that he regularly bids on his own auctions. He's under the eBay accounts beskywa and ariannamarie1.

Ebay member beskywa sold a Yoda #0238. This is the #0238 Yoda that Tom had in his possession on hold for Darth Dimitri. If you look who beskywa sold the Yoda to it's someone who has matching feedback number as ariannamarie1. And if you look through past ariannamarie1 auctions there's a very regular bidder with feedback # that matches beskywa. This bidder is often the second highest bidder 1, 2, 3. Also beskywa ebay item location is Corona, CA which is the city ariannamarie1 gave for actual shipping address (even though the ebay item location is listed as Malibu).

An eBay auction by ariannamarie1 for #1793 Luke ESB Notice that the winning bidders feedback # matches beskwa # feedback. He stole this eBayers pics from a Luke #2090 Notice how Dimitri blurred out the plaque number when using these pics for his auction. BTW that Luke ESB was for sale here on Rebelscum and theRPF previously and Darth Dimitri posted interest in both threads.

....Now if you're wondering what my stake is in all this...I'm one of the people he tried to scam...twice.

Interesting that your saber sold on eBay on August 6 yet on August 8 he listed it for sale on the IRA. Most likely this was done to artificially overinflate the price to increase his bottom line. This after he was called out several times for high prices and price gouging.

We've had many member complaints (heavy handed selling via pm, harassing, soliciting, price gouging, shilling) on Imperial Royal Arms.

@ darthdimitri "We don't serve your kind......your scams, they'll have to leave."

Last edited:
We have also banned Him from fx-sabers for this behavior.

As far as I'm concerned if its not theirs and in hand they have no business selling it.

If he was hoping to get paid for the ebay auction in order to pay you for it, he's going to be in a world of hurt when you refuse to sell it to him.

It actually seems like he bought it from himself on eBay hoping to inflate the price he could get on boards. His auctions appear to be full of shill bidding for items it's unclear he ever had.

Seems like a lot of effort. I wonder if he even managed to sell anything for real.

If he was hoping to get paid for the ebay auction in order to pay you for it, he's going to be in a world of hurt when you refuse to sell it to him.

That's what I originally thought he was trying to do... Some sort of drop shipping type deal where he sells it on eBay, pays off Tom, then pockets the difference.

That's what I originally thought he was trying to do... Some sort of drop shipping type deal where he sells it on eBay, pays off Tom, then pockets the difference.

The funny thing is all that effort, even if it had worked, and you are not gonna make as much as the hours you put in then you would at even a low paying job. Plus then your not a scammer.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back