Avengers Timeline

Supa troop

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Probably been posted elsewhere, but better to have it twice than not at all :lol

avengers-timeline.jpg

**raises hand**

Why did Odin leave the Tesseract on Earth?
Well, where else is he going to keep it? I mean, it's not like they've got some super-secure weapons vault on Asgard that's guarded by an unstoppable killing machine or anything.

That timeline can't be right. The "big week" in particular. In Iron Man 2, Tony mentions to Coulson that the modifications he made to his house when he started working on the new element were a year or two ago.

That timeline can't be right. The "big week" in particular. In Iron Man 2, Tony mentions to Coulson that the modifications he made to his house when he started working on the new element were a year or two ago.
Nope. I just watched it. Coulson says something about how Tony left the house, and Tony joked that it was "like, three years ago", when in fact it was, at most, the day before. When Tony visits Pepper in the office, before he discovers the new element, you can hear, I think Pepper, say that Hammer's presentation was "tomorrow night", meaning that Tony's creation of the element took place in less than a single day.

At the end of the film, he also states that Pepper had been CEO for only one week.

At first glance, it's the timeline of the Hulk films that doesn't match up, but I think we can simply assume that there's at least a one-year gap between IM2 and Avengers (enough time for Stark Tower to be built, anyway).

Great timeline. My son was asking me about that the other day but I didn't have an answer. One question though, what evidence is there that Thor and Incredible Hult took place exactly during the same time frame as IM2?

Sean

Something seems odd about that chart.

Loki arrives on Earth before Avengers? If you consider the Avengers day, the day of the attack on New York, than yes. But if you consider the Avengers movie as a whole, than Loki didn't appear on Earth until then.

I almost misread Capt being descovered as just the day before.

I think we are fedinately seeing a year (at least) between the end of Thor/Hulk and the start of the Avengers. Stark Tower needs to be built, and work on "Phase 2" Has to start.

You do see Loki's Influence during this time as he's been in the DR's Head since the end Of Thor. But Loki doesn't Physically appear on Eart till the start of The Avengers.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back