Avengers Timeline

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Movie Talk' started by Supa troop, May 20, 2012.

1. Supa troop

Supa troop Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Probably been posted elsewhere, but better to have it twice than not at all :lol

[​IMG]

2. Sundowner

Sundowner Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Very cool! Thanks for posting!

3. Paul Andrew

Paul Andrew Sr Member

Now who's gonna recut the films and make the greatest mashup ever?

4. TK1536

TK1536 Sr Member

**raises hand**

Why did Odin leave the Tesseract on Earth?

5. Jedi2016

Jedi2016 Sr Member

Well, where else is he going to keep it? I mean, it's not like they've got some super-secure weapons vault on Asgard that's guarded by an unstoppable killing machine or anything.

6. Risu

Risu Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

That timeline can't be right. The "big week" in particular. In Iron Man 2, Tony mentions to Coulson that the modifications he made to his house when he started working on the new element were a year or two ago.

7. terryr

terryr Sr Member

And Banner was hiding out for a year.

8. Paul Andrew

Paul Andrew Sr Member

Right. It's clearly mentioned in the movie that he's managed to avoid an incident for over a year.

9. GeneralFROSTY

GeneralFROSTY Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Very cool, I was hoping for a timeline. Not nearly as confusing as a River Song timeline.

10. Jedi2016

Jedi2016 Sr Member

Nope. I just watched it. Coulson says something about how Tony left the house, and Tony joked that it was "like, three years ago", when in fact it was, at most, the day before. When Tony visits Pepper in the office, before he discovers the new element, you can hear, I think Pepper, say that Hammer's presentation was "tomorrow night", meaning that Tony's creation of the element took place in less than a single day.

At the end of the film, he also states that Pepper had been CEO for only one week.

At first glance, it's the timeline of the Hulk films that doesn't match up, but I think we can simply assume that there's at least a one-year gap between IM2 and Avengers (enough time for Stark Tower to be built, anyway).

11. batmann539

batmann539 Active Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Great timeline. My son was asking me about that the other day but I didn't have an answer. One question though, what evidence is there that Thor and Incredible Hult took place exactly during the same time frame as IM2?

Sean

12. Russ257

Russ257 Sr Member

You can see the Hulk culver U incident on a news report in the background in IM2

13. Kevin Gossett

Kevin Gossett Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

And Coulson tells Tony he has to go to NM in IM2 also

14. Satxer

Satxer Sr Member

Something seems odd about that chart.

Loki arrives on Earth before Avengers? If you consider the Avengers day, the day of the attack on New York, than yes. But if you consider the Avengers movie as a whole, than Loki didn't appear on Earth until then.

I almost misread Capt being descovered as just the day before.

15. Boba Flint

Boba Flint Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Is there a smaller version? So One doesn't have to scroll horizontaly and verticaly to try and read it?

16. reaper63

reaper63 Sr Member

I think we are fedinately seeing a year (at least) between the end of Thor/Hulk and the start of the Avengers. Stark Tower needs to be built, and work on "Phase 2" Has to start.

You do see Loki's Influence during this time as he's been in the DR's Head since the end Of Thor. But Loki doesn't Physically appear on Eart till the start of The Avengers.

17. batmann539

batmann539 Active Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Interesting. I'll have to re-watch it and look for that part. Thanks.

Sean