Avengers style Hawkeye and Nick Fury Costume W.I.P.

IronWarrior777

I know I have too much going on costume and prop wise but, I saw the first pics of the real Hawkeye uniform and can't help my self. I will hopefully have it done for the Avengers movie opening night. Also here is my list so far for my plane for the next 8 months:

Avengers Style Captain America Costume
Avengers Thor display
Avengers Hawkeye costume
TDKR costume
Bane mask
Halo warthog
Master chief armor
Magneto Helmet
War Machine Armor
Iron Man mark 6 armor
Mario coin
Superman MOS suit plus armor
Bobs Fett helmet

I know some of these should be combined but, it gets to confusing for me. ( sorry mods) the war machine and iron man ones will be combined, the batman stuff will be combined, the halo stuff will combined, and the boba feet helmet will be on the dented helmet site.
Another reason I separated the Avengers threads is because of the time I decided to do the costume, and the style of costumes. Sorry again mods, won't happen again.

****UPDATE*****

A friend of mine wants me to make him a Nick Fury costume for the Avengers Movie, so that status will be updated here too.

Last edited:
Re: Avengers style Hawkeye Costume W.I.P.

Do you have the Hawkeye screenshots? My googling is turning up nothing.

Yes here is one,
62e743de.jpg

Many more can be found at: UPDATE: Black Widow, Hawkeye, And Captain America Suited Up On The Avengers Set!

I am planning on buying a vest and pants, modding them then do the rest with pep, leather, etc.

nice. you starting on it soon? im thinking of making one myself so would love to see how others are doing it as well

I saw this a day or so ago & thought here we go... you know everyone is going to do this and most poorly. Can see the Black BDU pants with the ToyRus Bow & arrow kits now...

But this was so much cooler!

Hey there.

Im thinking of doing this costume too, fancy pulling our efforts? at the moment im trying to ID the bow its defo a recurve bow, when i find out what company made it let post it here.

Hey there.

Im thinking of doing this costume too, fancy pulling our efforts? at the moment im trying to ID the bow its defo a recurve bow, when i find out what company made it let post it here.

Sounds good, When I finish templates for the quiver, and archer glove, and shield logo, I will post those too so you can use them.

Cheers mate hoping to get this done for the london premire, my friends are doing the avengers we already have ironman the rest are on there way.

Very interested in this to build myself as well and would love to pool efforts also. I'm pretty sure I have the bow ID'd;
Hoyt- Buffalo
Hoyt Hunting Recurves - HOYT.com
There have obviously been a few add-ons. The "hinges" on the limbs, both of which cover a bit of the bracket cut-out for the actual bow limbs themselves (larger circle). But the indent from the upwards curve where the limb meets the riser just in front (smaller circle) seems to match the Hoyt.

H_Bow

You can also see posted in the image posted above where there's a prominent bolt head and a hole below it that matches up to the Hoyt.
Thoughts?

Last edited:

In a few days I am going to start at all of my costumes and props back up again. Sadly I had no funds or time in the past few months so I had to take a break. Now I have what I need and I am going to only work on these projects and not worry about other activities that do not involve props/costumes. I can't wait to get started again. I know I have a huge list of projects but, since I am behind a bit (because of an emergency) I will focus mostly on these projects:

The Dark Knight costume
The Avengers Style:
Captain America
Hawkeye
Thor

I too have been researching this costume extensivly. Yes his bow is quite expensive but has anyone ID'd the light/sight on his bow. It appears his arm guard and shooting glove is custom as well. Dont even get me started on his quiver. This is going to be a long build but well worth it.

IW77
if you need help with your dark knight build let me know. I can point you in the right direction.

I too have been researching this costume extensivly. Yes his bow is quite expensive but has anyone ID'd the light/sight on his bow. It appears his arm guard and shooting glove is custom as well. Dont even get me started on his quiver. This is going to be a long build but well worth it.

IW77
if you need help with your dark knight build let me know. I can point you in the right direction.

I will be custom making the arm guard, shooting glove and quiver, so if you would like templates and patterns when I am done I will be happy to help.

Thanks, I will ask when I need some, because this is my first full batman build.

I will be custom making the arm guard, shooting glove and quiver, so if you would like templates and patterns when I am done I will be happy to help.

Thanks, I will ask when I need some, because this is my first full batman build.

Yeah that would be awesome. Thanks.

I dont know what your timeframe is for the dark knight suit but it will take some time. Batsuits are awesome but can be a pain in the ass most of the time.:lol

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back