Avengers SHIELD paper props ?

Does anyone know what font the marvel logo is from the beginning of the films and everything else? I'm wanting to get hold of a large size decal to put on some red doors! Any help would be great!

Here are some more of the Avangers Phase 1 paper replicas i found scanned on line.

includes Thor's Dr. Blake driving license, Jane fosters id card, Thor's hospital bracelet. the page from the book about Norse myths. one of the pics of Thor arriving.
also from captain America. the pic of Peggy Carter that the cap keeps in his compass. pic of Steve before he gets the serum. and 3 of Coulsons cap trading cards.

enjoy

https://www.mediafire.com/?mb2dvox5hkjbils

Project PEGASUS I made last year and reissued this year..

Project PEGASUS Promo1.jpg

Includes Exclusive Hammer Times News Articles, also Agent Barton Files on Project Pegasus..

More can be seen on the facebook group "TriskelionHQ"

https://www.facebook.com/TriskelionHQ/

All welcome to drop by... every casefile and charcater covered and in safe storage at TRISKELION.

Dr Bruce Banner File I put together... I handmade the Dossier cover, Banner Cover Letter, and the Agent of SHIELD Banner Personnel File...

Bruce Banner Dossier1A.jpg

Think the bottom right case file I found on here...

One of my favourite items I made was the WANDA Dossier.

The Scarlet Witch was a private commission which I then upgraded to include CIA, FBI and SHIELD files after Wanda went Missing In Action.

Hope fellow agents approve of me teasing the Dossier and file here..

PhotoFunia-1528580439.jpg

Another version and WANDA Dossier...

PhotoFunia-1517415939.jpg

In the photo above you also see the Infinity War File I put together too..

More Elizabeth Olsen - Scarlet Witch Case Files...

Wanda Dossier 2018B.jpg

I loved doing the FBI Most wanted Files and completed a full set of those as an exclusive for a SHIELD Cosplayer

Tony Stark Dossier and Case Files I have re visited a number of times now.

Possibly on the third update. I made my own variations from all seen in Ironman and the Avengers.

Some of which can be seen below.

I also printed a couple of the files off here and added them to my own to compliment them.

Hope you enjoy a taster of STARK INDUSTRIES and SHIELD Case Files.

STARK Dossier Promo pic4.jpg

A small sample of some of the Avengers and SHIELD ID Cards made for fans at conventions

SHIELD ID Cards_Cards by Agent Barton LJ Promo.png

Coulson, Wanda and Agent Case File Dossiers... my collection is now extensive and I have over 50 Dossier Covers..

Wanda Coulson Limted Ed Dossiers_Promo1.jpg

More Stark Dossier Covers..

TriskelionHQ Archived Files_Promo1.jpg

A brief teaser of some STARK INDUSTRIES cover letters and memos made for gifts, I put these memos in with some props printed off here for people entering cosplay competitions.

Tahiti Postcard Stark Letter.jpg

Agent Koenig Case File and Dossier I put together..

KOENIG DEATH_case142_LJ_promo low res.jpg

More Avengers and SHIELD ID Cards made... spot any you may not have seen before...

SHIELD ID CARDS_Triskelion2018a_promo.jpg

Attachments

• STARK Dossier Promo pic2_PROMO.jpg
    STARK Dossier Promo pic2_PROMO.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 84
Last edited:
Just a small sample of Agent Dossier Covers.. 4 of the 50 lol

War Jacket Dossiers TFA.jpg

DB, I must say it is great to make digital files in a computer that look like what is seen on screen.

Yet, you time and again translate that work to another level by producing them in the real world with perfect textures and materials.

A few more Props I put together for a STARK DOSSIER. I can not remember posting them here :) ~ I have done an ultimate STARK DOSSIER as well with newspaper covers and also around 5 ID Cards as well.
-

Attachments

• Stark Industries Dossier.jpg
    Stark Industries Dossier.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 11

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back