Avengers SHIELD paper props ?

krell101

Ive been searching the forums where to purchased the avengers folder files. I saw someone posted a while back but cant find it.

if anyone have the link please post . Thanks in advance!

Krell - We spoke last week. I asked you which set you wanted and you basically said yes. And then asked what the shipping to Florida was. I just got back from the print shop with a set of the SHIELD agents bios so I can check the postage along with the other SSR bios. By the way I can't find the Globe pic for the Stark Expo pass. Not sure how to proceed. Need to check some other sources, like the "Art of Iron Man 2".

AsgardAssassin - I also mentioned to you that I would work up a set of the Thor pages for you.

I am finishing up another run right now. Sorry that I am preoccupied with that, but my children are also in the last week of school and there are many events to attend, ugh!!

I will be setting up a run for the Avengers sets; SHIELD and SSR bios and the Tesseract file. I am also working on a Stark Industries file and a Thor file. A lot is happening right now. I just need a little time.

Thanks for the attention and sorry for my slow pace. We will get there. You guys are awesome.

Best,
DBCooper

DB, I must say it is great to make digital files in a computer that look like what is seen on screen.

Yet, you time and again translate that work to another level by producing them in the real world with perfect textures and materials.

Krell - We spoke last week. I asked you which set you wanted and you basically said yes. And then asked what the shipping to Florida was. I just got back from the print shop with a set of the SHIELD agents bios so I can check the postage along with the other SSR bios. By the way I can't find the Globe pic for the Stark Expo pass. Not sure how to proceed. Need to check some other sources, like the "Art of Iron Man 2".

AsgardAssassin - I also mentioned to you that I would work up a set of the Thor pages for you.

I am finishing up another run right now. Sorry that I am preoccupied with that, but my children are also in the last week of school and there are many events to attend, ugh!!

I will be setting up a run for the Avengers sets; SHIELD and SSR bios and the Tesseract file. I am also working on a Stark Industries file and a Thor file. A lot is happening right now. I just need a little time.

Thanks for the attention and sorry for my slow pace. We will get there. You guys are awesome.

Best,
DBCooper

Don't go putting yourself out for me DB! Your work is top notch! I can't wait to see what create next!
Cheers!
Tom

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back