Avengers Hawkeye SHIELD Badge/Emblem 3D Model Ready for Print - Pics!

Graphic Jordan

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey guys,

Decided to model the Emblem/Badge that Hawkeye has on his suit from the upcoming Avengers flick. I figured I'd model and 3D print it, plus I'm sure there would be others that might want one as well.

Pics below. Plan on ordering, molding and casting in Smooth Cast 300 or perhaps in urethane so it has more flex.

shieldbadge-render2.png

shieldbadge-render1.png

shieldbadge-render3.png

shieldbadge-render4.png

NICE.

Good work dude. Keep it coming.

If you get bored, I wouldn't be mad at some TDK style batarangs.

Also, a guy I work with uses shapeways for his masters after he makes this kind of stuff. He has really good things to say about them and he makes really intricate custom gundam models.

I will be ordering the print tonight/tomorrow and will be running them in black tinted urethane for this interested... I'll start a JY thread when I have the master and mold. ;)

I decided to make it 3.5" inches around based on pics I've seen online. I want this to work for either Black Widow's Shoulder or Hawkeye's Chest patch.

I will be ordering the print tonight/tomorrow and will be running them in black tinted urethane for this interested... I'll start a JY thread when I have the master and mold. ;)

I decided to make it 3.5" inches around based on pics I've seen online. I want this to work for either Black Widow's Shoulder or Hawkeye's Chest patch.

Going to revise the model before printing. I realize now that my badge isn't accurate to the actual worn piece but it's actually close to the logo in the background scenes of their lair. I will remove the beveled effect from the bird and remove the outer most ring so only the edge will have a lip. Oh yeah.. and the bird direction will be flipped.. it's beak that is...

looks awesome - was planning on sculpting mine next week, but i'm a little tempted to see your print and pricing on 2 emblems for my widow costume. would you be able to update me on that soon? i'd need them in no later than 3 weeks....

Going to revise the model before printing. I realize now that my badge isn't accurate to the actual worn piece but it's actually close to the logo in the background scenes of their lair. I will remove the beveled effect from the bird and remove the outer most ring so only the edge will have a lip. Oh yeah.. and the bird direction will be flipped.. it's beak that is...

Not to stretch this out any more than's needed, but, before you change the bird direction. Is it just me or does BW have a two different patches with beaks going both left and right?

Hawkeye's points to the left (when looking straight on) and so does BW's left shoulder patch, but her right shoulder patch points right when looking straight on.

HCostume2

avengerssep3_eyeprime_600

Hey Guys, I've not updated this thread in awhile... I'll upload some pics tonight. I have since remodeled it, print was ordered and I've already had a couple resin and urethane rubber pulls.. and yes Widow has two different directions.. this is for Hawkeye and not Black Widow.

they look awesome, what material are you getting them made in, im making some myself for the sleeves of a black widow costume and im not sure what to make them from for the final piece, it needs to be flexible but also be able to get a gloss on it

any tips would be great thanks

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back