Avengers Hawkeye SHIELD Badge/Emblem 3D Model Ready for Print - Pics!

Discussion in 'Marvel Costumes and Props' started by Graphic Jordan, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Graphic Jordan

Graphic Jordan Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Hey guys,

Decided to model the Emblem/Badge that Hawkeye has on his suit from the upcoming Avengers flick. I figured I'd model and 3D print it, plus I'm sure there would be others that might want one as well.

Pics below. Plan on ordering, molding and casting in Smooth Cast 300 or perhaps in urethane so it has more flex.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Kevin Gossett

Kevin Gossett Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Oooh. That looks great! :thumbsup

3. Graphic Jordan

Keep an eye out for it in the JY in the near future. I hope to have resin and urethane options.

4. Shades

Shades Well-Known Member

NICE.

Good work dude. Keep it coming.

If you get bored, I wouldn't be mad at some TDK style batarangs.

Also, a guy I work with uses shapeways for his masters after he makes this kind of stuff. He has really good things to say about them and he makes really intricate custom gundam models.

5. Kevin Gossett

Kevin Gossett Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Roughly how big will these be?

6. Graphic Jordan

They will be exactly 4x4 inches by about .2" high.

7. Gee2

Gee2 Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I'm so down for a couple of these, I would love some urethane goodness! Great job!!!

8. Graphic Jordan

I will keep you all posted on when I have these ready. Need to order the master first. :)

9. Gee2

Any updates?

10. Anakinos

Anakinos Well-Known Member

Jordan I'm definatley interested. Hit me up when ready

11. newfiebackflip

newfiebackflip New Member

Same here! thanks

12. Graphic Jordan

I will be ordering the print tonight/tomorrow and will be running them in black tinted urethane for this interested... I'll start a JY thread when I have the master and mold. ;)

I decided to make it 3.5" inches around based on pics I've seen online. I want this to work for either Black Widow's Shoulder or Hawkeye's Chest patch.

13. Graphic Jordan

I will be ordering the print tonight/tomorrow and will be running them in black tinted urethane for this interested... I'll start a JY thread when I have the master and mold. ;)

I decided to make it 3.5" inches around based on pics I've seen online. I want this to work for either Black Widow's Shoulder or Hawkeye's Chest patch.

14. Graphic Jordan

Going to revise the model before printing. I realize now that my badge isn't accurate to the actual worn piece but it's actually close to the logo in the background scenes of their lair. I will remove the beveled effect from the bird and remove the outer most ring so only the edge will have a lip. Oh yeah.. and the bird direction will be flipped.. it's beak that is...

15. Anakinos

Anakinos Well-Known Member

Good work Jordan. I will be anxiously looking in the jy for your thread

16. aeryn

aeryn Active Member

looks awesome - was planning on sculpting mine next week, but i'm a little tempted to see your print and pricing on 2 emblems for my widow costume. would you be able to update me on that soon? i'd need them in no later than 3 weeks....

17. Gee2

Not to stretch this out any more than's needed, but, before you change the bird direction. Is it just me or does BW have a two different patches with beaks going both left and right?

Hawkeye's points to the left (when looking straight on) and so does BW's left shoulder patch, but her right shoulder patch points right when looking straight on.

[​IMG]
    HCostume2
    [​IMG]
    avengerssep3_eyeprime_600

18. Graphic Jordan

Hey Guys, I've not updated this thread in awhile... I'll upload some pics tonight. I have since remodeled it, print was ordered and I've already had a couple resin and urethane rubber pulls.. and yes Widow has two different directions.. this is for Hawkeye and not Black Widow.

19. Asphyx

Asphyx New Member

they look awesome, what material are you getting them made in, im making some myself for the sleeves of a black widow costume and im not sure what to make them from for the final piece, it needs to be flexible but also be able to get a gloss on it

any tips would be great thanks

20. Darkie

Darkie Member

any updates?

21. Welshtrooper

Welshtrooper New Member

My daughter is doing Black Widow and will be needing a few emblems, how much will you be charging for these

22. Graphic Jordan

23. Rjames112

Rjames112 New Member

Has anyone found a good setup for the blue SHIELD uniforms?

24. SqueekinOrka

SqueekinOrka Well-Known Member

Awesome,great work :)

25. hoplite318

hoplite318 Member

Are there any pics of the actual finished product?

26. lostmangoman

lostmangoman New Member

Well speaking from some experience(yea I wore one) the blue SHIELD uniforms varied greatly, not only between male/female but shirt types; pants types; no guns/shoulder holster guns, gun belts, and if you got a gun belt you got a hat.. it goes on on and on. and that doesn't even cover the medics or repair crew, or the folks in suits.

Things in common they were all dark blue, kinda of a rubberize fabric(it was a custom made shirt based on seamstress label) Most of use had the cobra style quick release belt buckle with gray web belt. A lot of the shirts had some dark gray piping that went about half way down the arms and came up to the collar. Most of they guys were in black combat boots, the ladies had a couple shoes including these bizarre knee boots with tall solid heal. Sadly I can get too many more details, since Marvel was very careful about taking my phone every day

My first pass at one is gonna be 5.11 tactical shirt with the piping and of course 2 of the emblems for each shoulder, and yea the eagles faced forward on each side so you need 2 different ones.

So I'm down for 2 of these once they become available.

27. Graphic Jordan

They are available. Here is a picture of a finished black urethane rubber cast. I've sold quite a few of these already. Shoot me an email if interested. graphicjordan@gmail.com

[​IMG]

28. Marvel

Marvel New Member

Nice man!

29. aeryn

aeryn Active Member

awesome. now if only you had the other facing eagle, too.

30. jolive

jolive Active Member

Pm sent, Jordan.

31. CaptainSuperman

CaptainSuperman Well-Known Member

Those are cool

32. BATS

BATS Well-Known Member

Cool but your missing the two tone

The originals have the bird and ring with a semi gloss finish, then the back ground is nearly flat, which gives its extra depth n person and on screen

33. CaptainSuperman

CaptainSuperman Well-Known Member

34. weaponx777

weaponx777 New Member

PM an email sent!

35. TKSteve

TKSteve Well-Known Member

Email sent! ;)

36. TKSteve

TKSteve Well-Known Member

Any updates on these? I never heard back, Jordan! ;)

37. daniellesugar

daniellesugar New Member

I tried e-mailing and I haven't heard back either, it's been a few months now :( Jordan if you're still selling these I would still love to order two pairs, a Black Widow and a Hawkeye set... :)

38. Revari

Revari New Member

Which specific urethane rubber did you use? If you don't mind me asking.