Limited Run Avengers Endgame: Quantum Suit Leather Jacket!

dannylopuz

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey guys!

I'm starting a limited run of jackets based on the Quantum Suit design from Endgame. Hope that's not a spoiler since that's what everyone has been calling it since before the movie came out. This jacket is insane, with lots of details and 3d printed stuff. This is a great chance to get a fully functional leather jacket that will be a great callback to the biggest movie of the decade!

We already have the prototype, check it out:
full?lightbox=1&last_edit_date=1557291638.png

Here's the final design! Will start sending out PM's soon!

Price will be only $330 USD, I'll let you guys know when we're finish polishing everything. As always questions are welcome!

Interested:
Irishmidz
River
13doctorwho
Metroguy1978

Size Chart:

Last edited:
Question, Very interested in this jacket. Will the size be custom fit or general? Also, when do you think you'll have the jacket ready for ordering? I may be interested in more than one.

It's a little embarrassing to ask this, but how big a size will you be offering? I'm overweight and most of the time these great pieces stop at XL. I understand if it's not practical to go bigger than XL, but it doesn't hurt to ask...

Question, Very interested in this jacket. Will the size be custom fit or general? Also, when do you think you'll have the jacket ready for ordering? I may be interested in more than one.

It would be a general sizing, I think the final jacket design would be ready in no more than a couple of weeks!

Any chance you'll be making the pants also? :)

Maybe, I'm not sure, but if you want I can definitely get you enough of the exact leather for you to make pants.

It's a little embarrassing to ask this, but how big a size will you be offering? I'm overweight and most of the time these great pieces stop at XL. I understand if it's not practical to go bigger than XL, but it doesn't hurt to ask...

Not embarrassing at all, I can do custom sizing for you in any of my jackets for a small extra fee. I've done up to 6XL so getting you a jacket that fits you perfectly shouldn't be an issue.

I would definitely be up for this. Hope this does go ahead.

Logo on the chest and shoulders would be great.

As well as how much it would be to include the material to do the pants also.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back