Avengers: Endgame (Post-release)

What did you think of Avengers: Endgame?

• Total voters
I'm just here for the one joke that I wanted to make ever since I heard the rumors and confirmed to me a few minutes ago:

"Mr. Parker, I don't feel so good."

Stunning, joyous, touching, funny, clever, surprising and epic with a few stunning surprises.
This film delivered in ways I wasn't expecting and I am so happy I got to see it spoiler free.
We went to the 8.45am IMAX 3D showing, picked up the nifty poster, going to get the 2nd one next week.

My girlfriend and I will be going to see it again tomorrow, and that probably wont be the last time we see it at the cinema. This film rewards multiple viewings.

I won't post spoilers yet, even though this is the post-release thread, just because I think everyone should go in not knowing any of the amazing things that it delivers on, so you can have that same experience of being swept along.

A heartfelt congratulations to everyone at Marvel for their dedication to high quality story telling and filmmaking over the last 10 years, they have earned every penny and 5 star review.

Stan Lee would be incredibly proud.
Excelsior!

There has been good and bad in the mcu. The last few have really been building thankfully.
Infinity War was a beautiful thing and this ends it all almost to the same high bar.

It's not often that things work out this well. Enjoy it and try not to cry as much as the lady sitting behind me did.
I like:)

Last edited:
Stunning, joyous, touching, funny, clever, surprising and epic with a few stunning surprises.
This film delivered in ways I wasn't expecting and I am so happy I got to see it spoiler free.
We went to the 8.45am IMAX 3D showing, picked up the nifty poster, going to get the 2nd one next week.

My girlfriend and I will be going to see it again tomorrow, and that probably wont be the last time we see it at the cinema. This film rewards multiple viewings.

I won't post spoilers yet, even though this is the post-release thread, just because I think everyone should go in not knowing any of the amazing things that it delivers on, so you can have that same experience of being swept along.

A heartfelt congratulations to everyone at Marvel for their dedication to high quality story telling and filmmaking over the last 10 years, they have earned every penny and 5 star review.

Stan Lee would be incredibly proud.
Excelsior!
Sir you have my utmost respect for you..I wish everyone thought like you thank you... Avengers Assemble!!!

There has been good and bad in the mcu. The last few have really been building thankfully.
Infinity War was a beautiful thing and this ends it all almost to the same high bar.

It's not often that things work out this well. Enjoy it and try not to cry as much as the lady sitting behind me did.
I like:)
They said RDJ and Chris Evans each cried like 5 times which means I'm going to cry 10 I grew up with Marvel.

I liked it but also didn't like it, so I'm conflicted. Like Infinity War I'll probably never see it again, but for completely different reasons. Infinity War is a fantastic movie with a fantastic villain, but it's just too depressing for me. Endgame is a pretty good movie, done in a way I didn't expect, but I was left quite disappointed by it for many reasons.

Same here: two sides on one coin.I loved this movie and it was a well-made conclusion of the Avengers series.I'm going back in on Saturday as I live to breathe superheroes and movies about them.
Would I buy it on dvd? No,I have severe problems with saying goodbye to certain characters that have grown on me,whether they are of the big screen or loved ones in real life.This time it was just too much (several lump-in-throat-moments or "manly tears" as Tony said in Age of Ultron).
A great movie in many ways,and certainly funny (Thor,shame on you),but no...no purchase.

I just logged in to the post release spoiler thread of the new Avengers Endgame movie to say .

DON'T TELL ME I HAVEN'T SEEN IT !!!!!

Last edited:
For the poll, I picked the highest mark possible... "It was great. Loved it" over "It was good. Liked it very much," I think it was between the two, leaning more to the top score over the lower.

It's a fun ride and the last hour or so makes it all worthwhile.

I had a tear in my eye when we finally got "Avengers Assemble."

Just got back...WOW, stunning, epic, funny, sad, moving, sensational...just took a 10 year trip and never left my seat.
Such a great movie, Stan Lee's cameo was so classic, and in the right time.
Pulled off with such class, and gave all our heroes time to shine... moments of tears, Yes, but just right and for many good reasons.
The New Heroes really were brought to the forefront...The Russo Brothers are absolutely genius.
Everything I expected and more, Marvel gave us real trailers with real scenes actually in the movie, so awesome.
Have fun going to see it, I'm going again, and again.
NO SPOILERS FROM ME, TO GOOD TO SPOIL.!!!

Just like Infinity War this movie was emotionally exhausting, in a very good way. It has all the feels you could ever want, in a very good way. It does it all man. It's an amazing story, funny, sad, intense. It hits every note of a fantastic movie. I absolutely loved it. This pic was my exact experience and it feels like a once in a lifetime thing to experience all of these films like this.

aLbbsrXeXkuw0MBkSi89UQD8fQCrRYwatQ6yFqfUziCtz78CPuC6wEjqDLwC84PnauM2NIaQ&_nc_ht=scontent.ftpa1-1.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back