Avengers Endgame Portal Scene But With New Music

Celtic007

Sr Member
First off, I love the Portal track by Alan Silvestri. I also love the track Sub Lift by Henry Jackman, from X Men First Class.
I did a little editing of the scene so it would fit to Sub Lift.
What do you think? Does it work?

Also, sorry about the giant writing over the video, it was the only way to upload it without it being blocked immediately.

I think it works pretty well. I would have liked to see how the music would have carried on throughout the scene after the words "avengers assemble". It makes the scene feel entirely new considering the amount of times I have re watched this scene over and over again with the same music. In some parts it reminds me of the music that was playing when Cap pulls the helicopter down, so it kinda fits.

Yea, I like it. Watching it now I think it works pretty well because we all know what's going to happen. So it being a bit more "heroic" from the start fits. The music from the original scene starts off pretty melancholy, and doesn't build up to anything bordering on heroic until we've seen a lot of heroes come through, and there's no mistaking that it's going to be a rumble. I think for first time viewers, the original sound track would add more to the scene, but for those of us that know the next few minutes by heart, the sub lift is a nice tweak.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back