Avengers Compression Wear Dye Sublimation showcase and assistance.

Timey Wimey

As ever this will start off as for almost solely assistance but I have created some images that I can showcase.
I wanted a new thread so I could show and ask questions without the clutter of multiple posts.
I have made Multiple repeats to make more patterns that I have saved via Spoonflower and plan to use them but so far I have Armless versions of Cap's Tony's and Quicksilvers. I will not use the Quicksilver's for anything but my own purposes due to another members better job at it.
All Low Res.jpgA better Idea of the repeats can be seen on my Spoonflower:http://www.spoonflower.com/profiles/theoncomingstorm?sub_action=designs
Any ideas if these Sleeves would work and How to line them up?Screen Shot 2015-08-21 at 6.33.55 pm.pngScreen Shot 2015-08-21 at 6.34.14 pm.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-08-21 at 6.38.48 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2015-08-21 at 6.38.48 pm.png
    45.2 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Re: Scratch Pattern Making of Compression Shirts and Spider-Man files.

I'm thinking about selling these once the arms are done and they've been resized and have more of a seem allowance. Does anyone have any input?Distorted Sleeveless Work.pngFeel free to ask for more detail or give requests.
(I forgot to add this:Hulk.png)

Last edited:

Good luck !

I know the Spidey one that UA makes took them about 3 months to finish and have the lines match up.

I know the designer and he almost ripped his hair out.

Cant wait to see progress pics!

you gonna make the shirt from iron man 3 as well?

I've cut up an XL Raglan Rash Guard, Long Sleeve which I'll modify to use for a sellable pattern. It should make getting the overall size, sleeve pattern and ribbing positioning much more consumable. I've also collected some reference shots of the Falke Compression Shirt. I'm planning on working on all of this whenever I can.

I've cut up an XL Raglan Rash Guard, Long Sleeve which I'll modify to use for a sellable pattern. It should make getting the overall size, sleeve pattern and ribbing positioning much more consumable. I've also collected some reference shots of the Falke Compression Shirt. I'm planning on working on all of this whenever I can.
Awesome

Everything's perfect except for one thing. I forgot to put the extra effort into making a seam allowance and I'm not too sure how. This is what I've made:Untitled-4.pngbut is there a way to fix it without starting from scratch or is there a person I can trust to give the whole file to check if it's consumer ready? Would it be impolite to sell these without the Seam Allowance?

I just realized I need to update the color.

Last edited:
I'm remaking the Quicksilver shirt and to immediately print. Does Anyone Know how to implement the thumb hole and glove part with the curving seam? I'm at a loss.

It's been both very alive and very dead. I did a lot of revisions and T-Shirt patterns but I haven't updated the thread. I was doing some work with another member. It wasn't until after I stopped updating this that I actually understood how to make & read sewing patterns.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back