Avengers: Age of Ultron Quicksilver Costumes

billychaz

I found some people that they cost very little money to buy cosplay costumes, but their clothing has attracted people's attention.
Avengers hero costumes enable them to achieve their own aspirations

Dont you believe? please see photo

avengers_cosplay_age_of_ultron_pietro_maximoff_quicksilver_costume.jpgavengers_cosplay_age_of_ultron_quicksilver_pietro_t-shirt_2__1.jpg

Yeah.. The long sleeved one looks good. Mine was mailed out a few days ago. Hope to receive it next week...

Its a pity Under Armour didn't get the colours right for the ones they sell to the general public... Otherwise, it would've been perfect seeing as the one worn in the movie is in fact from Under Armour as well. Still looks good though as a standalone.

Last edited:
Perhaps you could dye the shirt the right colors?

Yeah.. The long sleeved one looks good. Mine was mailed out a few days ago. Hope to receive it next week...

Its a pity Under Armour didn't get the colours right for the ones they sell to the general public... Otherwise, it would've been perfect seeing as the one worn in the movie is in fact from Under Armour as well. Still looks good though as a standalone..

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8800/17210706398_d975fb6809_c.jpg

I wouldn't want to risk modifying the one that I have since it isn't cheap. And yes, the sleeve pattern is different so its going to be rather tricky. But looking at them side by side (below), the sleeve pattern is pretty much similar except for the additional lines on the UA one. I think a bit of dye to match the one worn in the movie in that area would do the trick to cover the lines up...

Under Armour

17210706398_d975fb6809_c.jpg

Movie prop

17347754979_2d312bbf43_z.jpg

I will post pics of this one from ebay that I should be receiving anytime this week.... I doubt the quality and material will be as good as the Under Armour one that I already have which is a mixture of nylon, polyester and elastane. But the one from the bay got the colors pretty accurate, the front part at least. I sure hope its just as comfortable though..

17514591111_b748052ec1_o.jpg

16894470473_d28c9ea7bc_o.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back