Avengers Age of Ultron Quicksilver Costume

southeast99

I am trying to recreate Quicksilvers costume from Age of Ultron. Pants and shoes are not a problem, it is the shirt. Its seems to be custom with thumb holes. Does anyone have ideas?
Avengers-2-Ages-of-Ultron-Quicksilver-2.jpg

To be honest it looks like 3 seperate materials, one each for the stomach, chest and dark blue area. I think we'll get a better idea when we see HD shots of the costume.

I got the answer to you problems! It turns out his costume is actually an Under Armour Shirt! & It is now available to buy! The picture shows that it's grey but the color you will be getting is the same one in the picture. Here's the link. https://www.underarmour.com/en-us/mens-quicksilver-seamless-long-sleeve-compression-shirt/pid1267816

The one Under Armour is selling looks nothing like the one from the movie. I saw it at my local Under Armour store....

17302488836_36ea1a49d1_b.jpg

How much is it?! I've been looking for that shirt forever!!! Even though it's not the movie accurate colors I want that so freaking bad

Its 139 my local currency (Singapore dollars). Pretty pricey for something that is supposed to be from the movie but yet it looks nothing like the one in the movie. You are better off getting this one here from ebay which looks far more accurate >>> http://www.ebay.com.sg/itm/26185750...l?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=261857500834&_rdc=1

Its 139 my local currency (Singapore dollars). Pretty pricey for something that is supposed to be from the movie but yet it looks nothing like the one in the movie. You are better off getting this one here from ebay which looks far more accurate >>> http://www.ebay.com.sg/itm/26185750...l?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=261857500834&_rdc=1

yeah ive seen that one and was planning on getting it, even though the back isn't accurate and the materieal isn't the same, but that was only because I could never find the actual under armour shirt. and it looks better in picture imo but im a bit bias I love all things under armour and I love the design and different material used for the quicksilver shirt by under armour

yeah ive seen that one and was planning on getting it, even though the back isn't accurate and the materieal isn't the same, but that was only because I could never find the actual under armour shirt. and it looks better in picture imo but im a bit bias I love all things under armour and I love the design and different material used for the quicksilver shirt by under armour

I have loads of Under Armour in my wardrobe...lol.. All of them the compression wear that I wear for my runs or as a baselayer. Very comfortable. Apart of me is tempted to get this Quicksilver one for myself. But its expensive and isn't film accurate. Other than that, it does look good on its own. Maybe if it was cheaper, I would've gotten it..

I did however get the Iron Man and Capt America ones. Some subtle differences on the ones worn in the movie, but unlike the Quicksilver one, the differences from the one worn in the movie is not too obvious on these two... Looks good and the material used is a mixture of nylon and polyester, same for the Quicksilver one. Very different and somewhat unique from the usual heatgear compression wear from Under Armour which is always made of polyester.

17119210887_bc9da6fdfa_c.jpg

Last edited:
I have loads of Under Armour in my wardrobe...lol.. All of them the compression wear that I wear for my runs or as a baselayer. Very comfortable. Apart of me is tempted to get this Quicksilver one for myself. But its expensive and isn't film accurate. Other than that, it does look good on its own. Maybe if it was cheaper, I would've gotten it..

I did however get the Iron Man and Capt America ones. Some subtle differences on the ones worn in the movie, but unlike the Quicksilver one, the differences from the one worn in the movie is not too obvious on these two... Looks good and the material used is a mixture of nylon and polyester, same for the Quicksilver one. Very different and somewhat unique from the usual heatgear compression wear from Under Armour which is always made of polyester.

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8898/17119210887_bc9da6fdfa_c.jpg

yeah I feel you that price is pretty steep even for under armour, and like you said for a shirt that isn't accurate but it does look good on its own, and the cap and iron man compression shirts look good!

yeah I feel you that price is pretty steep even for under armour, and like you said for a shirt that isn't accurate but it does look good on its own, and the cap and iron man compression shirts look good!

I have a membership at the UA store here so I'm eligible for a 10 percent off... I might consider getting the Quicksilver one, but its still pricey...lol..

Under Armour actually does (or will) sell the Quicksilver shirt!
View attachment 474103

Nope.. Thats the actual one worn in the movie that was used in one of the articles a month or so ago that showed the gear that Under Armour made for the Avengers cast..

So anyway, I caved in and just purchased the Quicksilver one from the Under Armour store. At 10% off, I just couldn't resist. It still looks good even if its not screen accurate..

16778231353_e256eaa155_c.jpg

17210718628_5016d1fc37_c.jpg

Was this the $80 dollar one? If so, it sucks that the company was the ones that produced the product for the film and couldn't even sell an accurate version at that price.

Was this the $80 dollar one? If so, it sucks that the company was the ones that produced the product for the film and couldn't even sell an accurate version at that price.

Yup.. Thats the one. I know right. My sentiments exactly as per my previous post here about it being not accurate. I don't mind the lack of thumb holes on the sleeve, but they could've at least got the colors right. Oh well, i bought it coz it looked good. Discounted price for members, hard to resist..lol

so with this Ebay shirt, it seems more silky looking than that texture on the actual shirt, is there a way to add that?

has anyone considered modifying the under armour? The chest lacks the Lightning pieces and the blue seam stitching and the dark pieces are black whereas the movie counterpart is navy blue. The sleeves are the biggest issue as the design isn't that accurate to the film and I'm not talking about the thumb holes, the patterns arent in the proper place. The sleeves would have to be completely redone through adding thumb holes and correcting the pattern. I know that the shirt is expensive but let's be honest here they did a disappointing job of accuracy

If I can get a hold of the Quicksilver Under Armour shirt in a size L I would absolutely modify it to be screen accurate, I have it all planned out on how to achieve the right look and colors while keeping the texture. If anyone can help me out I can Paypal the cost.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back