Avengers 2 Hulkbuster Iron Man Mark 44 Veronica Build, WIP

SFArcher

Hello everyone , this time I want to share with you this project which I have spent several months of work .
It has a height of 2.40m (almost 8ft) and has an internal wooden frame based on of James Burton´s hulkbuster design, allowing it to stand freely without anyone inside.

If you like I can upload some pictures of the assembly process , and if you have any questions I will gladly answer , hope you enjoy it .

IMG_20150718_234415.jpgIMG_20150718_234427.jpg
A Hand
11666110_1078061365556966_865439696251367047_n.jpg

Torso´s inner frame

IMG_20150718_230751.jpg

Hello everyone , this time I want to share with you this project which I have spent several months of work .
It has a height of 2.40m (almost 8ft) and has an internal wooden frame based on of James Burton´s hulkbuster design, allowing it to stand freely without anyone inside.

If you like I can upload some pictures of the assembly process , and if you have any questions I will gladly answer , hope you enjoy it .

View attachment 504927View attachment 504926
A Hand
View attachment 504929

Torso´s inner frame

View attachment 504928
There is only few people, who work with this suit. you are one of us))) awesome suit. :thumbsup

View attachment 504927View attachment 504926
A Hand
View attachment 504929

Torso´s inner frame

View attachment 504928
Amazing work Love it :)

By chance do you have pep files, or is it from scratch. If you have files may I get copies, I want to build that duit

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

is that 1/4 " white foam board your using for your constrution?????

- - - Updated - - -

is that 1/4 " white foam board your using for your construction?????

Looks great. Are those shoulder rests below the wood frame in the last picture?
Yes they are

By chance do you have pep files, or is it from scratch. If you have files may I get copies, I want to build that duit Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
Is not a pepakura build, The original design is based on the model of Paper replika. I modified files to suit my needs , to make my own files I converted to vectors and edited with Illustrator to have a modified and customized version, some sections and details are designed by hand.

And what did you make it out of??? Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
Wood, polywood, foam PVC, and some sections with eva foam coated with red potavin.

Looks awesome so far! Is it meant to be a statue? Tell us a little about the process. love it so far!!!
This costume can stand like a statue but the main objective is to use it as a suit which can suit up quick and easy when fully assembled, is designed to walk naturally and move arms and hands....

Looks menacing. Also curious about shell material.
3mm Foam PVC

Hi, I am making my own, always great to see how others chose to tackle making it. Will you have your arms in the forearm ? Are you using lifts or stilts ? Have you thought about the vision issue ? Your progress looks amazing !

Hi, I am making my own, always great to see how others chose to tackle making it. Will you have your arms in the forearm ? Are you using lifts or stilts ? Have you thought about the vision issue ? Your progress looks amazing ! Does the reference to Veronica mean you will have a piston fist ?

Hi, I am making my own, always great to see how others chose to tackle making it. Will you have your arms in the forearm ? Are you using lifts or stilts ? Have you thought about the vision issue ? Your progress looks amazing !

I'm using are 37cm high platforms and yes, the arms Will be in the forearms. About the vision issue, it will be a surprise when complete.

You can look at the inside of the legs here:
IMG_20150518_191029.jpg

SfArcher,great job so far :thumbsup
I like the concept of using a costume with internal reinforcement as a statue

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back