AVATAR 2: THE WAY OF WATER (2022)

I don’t know whether I need another Avatar film…let alone like three or however many they have planned…but that certainly LOOKS visually impressive.

I’ll go see it just for the effects, even if the story isn’t any good.

I don’t know whether I need another Avatar film…let alone like three or however many they have planned…but that certainly LOOKS visually impressive.

I’ll go see it just for the effects, even if the story isn’t any good.
i believe its the first of 4 sequels, i must admit it does look visually impressive like i imagined, hopefully worth the wait

i guess i have no real idea what to expect and i like that, especially spread over 4 films,
i think what im curious about most is that cameron went down the deepest point of the Mariana Trench, the deepest location on earth and shot tons of footage, wow. im quietly looking forward to this

i think its this shot, can be hard to see but they are wearing masks

How are unprotected humans running around Pandora? I thought that Pandora's atmosphere was toxic to humans and you needed either a mask or use a Na'vi avatar.
Riceball I’ve watched the teaser a few times and I’m not seeing any humans not in the protective gear. Which part are you referring to?

Special effects/ visual effects aren't a rarity anymore so unless the story engages me, I won't bother. I can get eye candy for free on YouTube if I want it. There's got to be more going on that visual spectacle. I'll happily skip this one.

I
The trailer is beautiful but yeah not sure why we need the sequels, although I am a sucker for the idea of exploring new planets so I'll probably still end up seeing it
I still look at these movies as the opening sequence to many a Ps Xbox game, they too promised flashy graphics but once you entered the content didn't always quite live up to the hype.
I can't see that great a jump in graphics in this trailer since say LBs Valarian, that too looked quite Amazing but the storyline was a bit spare but after a few watches I now really like it..

It will be interesting to see where JC goes with the story this time, unless they can completely detach from their Earth bodies that's always going to be their achillies heel..

Part 2 of everything glows blue.
The trailer for Avatar 2was on before Dr Strange ITMOM, and I can't say it made me want to see it.
I wasnt a fan of the first Avatar and this trailer did nothing to make me want to watch it. I didnt connect with the characters as the whole film felt like watching an extended cut scene from a computer game. Technically this will likely be a big achievement but for me the lack of well fleshed out characters doesnt inspire me to part with my money to watch it at the cinema. Maybe when it eventually gets to Disney+ for free I'll consider it, until then it's a pass.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back