Auto Transforming Optimus Prime

JoeG

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
They just revealed this at the Hasbro Pulse Fan Fest. Really impressive and with a $699 price tag, definitely falls in the category of adult collectible.

Soooooo, anybody that bought this have buyer's remorse? Are you happy you got it or has the novelty worn off?

Last edited:
I still like it. I'm enjoying the new moves that are coming out periodically. Haven't really dove into the programming aspect of it. I do wish there was a better way to pose him when turned off instead of him just going limp but I understand that's a necessity for the motors.
I'm seeing some pretty cool 3rd party display stands and accessories though.

Somebody said something that kind of scared me. Maybe not now but what about in a few years from now or even sooner, it stops working or at least one of the motors goes out? There's really no fixing it at that point is there? I guess that's just the nature of a collectible like this.

Last edited:
Somebody said something that kind of scared me. Maybe not now but what about in a few years from now or even sooner, it stops working or at least one of the motors goes out? There's really no fixing it at that point is there? I guess that's just the nature of a collectible like this.
From what I've seen the Robosen company is pretty good about guaranteeing their product. Yeah I'm concerned about the battery eventually not holding a charge. They claim 10 years of maintaining parts in their warehouse for repairs.

Robosen is releasing the trailer next. Seems way overpriced for what it is.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back