Authentic and original V (1983) costumes

movieobjects

hi there,

Original V costumes were displayed this week-end in Paris, France. We had the opportunity to have a close look at those costumes and wrote an article about how identify them.

It's in french, but we speak about the special tissue used for creatig those items. See all the pictures, they are a good explaination (with and without flashlight).

tumblr_lnusavXY9s1qjhbq1.jpg

Last edited:
I would absolutly love to cosplay in one of these at any given show. I absolutly loved this series as a kid.. and even though the new show didnt go over as I thought it would.. Im happy to have it around. Thanks for posting... wish they would have released the toy line they showed in the series...

Look at the awesome shock trooper uniform and original Claus costume worn by Thomas callaway, that I discovered in profiles in history's up coming December 21st catalogue!!!!!! Sooooooo cool . Wish I could afford them. But sadly.... No lolol

In their December 21, 2013 hollywood auction catalogue page 130-131. So awesome

Profilesinhistory.com

Last edited:
Look at the awesome shock trooper uniform and original Claus costume worn by Thomas callaway, that I discovered in profiles in history's up coming December 21st catalogue!!!!!! Sooooooo cool . Wish I could afford them. But sadly.... No lolol

Profilesinhistory.com

Wow. That almost sounds like you are the one consigning it to Profiles.

Profilesinhistory.com

And thanx for letting every other V fan know about it, making it harder for me to bid on the Klaus costume.. Think you need to read The RPF Forum Rules, about posting live auctions..

Just passing it on...... I can't afford it. Don't understand why there's so much hate. I'm a V fan. I just couldn't afford even if I wanted it. Sorry.....

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back