Aussie professional painters

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

stoods77

Hi all,
are there any Australian professional painters out there who can do awesome predators? I am looking for getting Narin preds painted. I would appreciate any pics.

cheers

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Destroyer

I don't know any Australian professional painters.

Why don't you try painting them yourself?

Each one you do, you improve and you can always go back, strip and repaint the kit if you don't like it afterwards.
Also, there are always people who can help you and give you tips if you get stuck on how to do something.

I only use brushes, have no skills as a painter and mine turn out okay, so give it a go.

Kelz

Hey, I'm an aussie as well and I don't think I have seen and painters about.
I'd go with Destroyers suggestion and have a go at it yourself, you might surprise yourself, painting on 3D objects is alot easier than painting on canvas or paper, so have a go. You can always strip the paint and no-one will ever know it happened, lol

PREDATORWARRIOR

hey mate Im a qualified illustrator and designer worked on many different projects over the years. Im more then happy to help or guide you