Aurora 1/48 munitions carrier X-wing parts

maxhebus

Hi.
Anybody would be keen to sell me (or offer me ;) ) the 4 bits from the Aurora 1/48 munitions carrier so I can finish my X wing rear plate?
I'd prefer the originals but I'd accept .stl files and as a last resort e recast resin version. :)

I've got a lot of original donor parts so we can even do an exchange at midnight on a bridge of your choice....

See circled in red.

aurora 1_48_munitionsCarrier_04.jpg

Thanks

I can send you some resin castings from the original parts. Just PM me if you finally settle on that option.
By the way, I would be interested in some parts for the x-wing myself...

FYI: Those are not just the parts from the M-8 that you'll need for a studio scale X-wing build, sadly. The 4 wing cannons use the bogie wheels from that kit as well. Just sayin'
-emojo5

Screen Shot 2020-07-22 at 7.37.07 PM.png

I can send you some resin castings from the original parts. Just PM me if you finally settle on that option.
By the way, I would be interested in some parts for the x-wing myself...
Thanks. I'll let you know. I should receive those 4 bits soon. If need extras, I PM you. (y) :)

Thanks. I'll let you know. I should receive those 4 bits soon. If need extras, I PM you. (y) :)
No problem. I'm slowly but surely collecting the x-wing greeblies for my own build, so I can throw in some extra resin.
Any chance you could do the same for the Hummel and/or Stug parts? Or are you going full original parts on this one?

No problem. I'm slowly but surely collecting the x-wing greeblies for my own build, so I can throw in some extra resin.
Any chance you could do the same for the Hummel and/or Stug parts? Or are you going full original parts on this one?
I'm going full original.... Sorry
Still PM me so we can check What I have available that may interest you.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back